Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Except the newest clue, I’m fairly certain someone has gotten the gist of each clue.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3517-1383624712-11.gif

I feel like this post has flown under the radar. Just bumping it due to its' apparent significance.

Is Set 8 an IP? If so maybe something from the Cloverfield universe? If not maybe like Area 51 type dealie

The stealthy shape moves in the dark
The only sound a growling bark
— The Ifrit (@fireoftheifrit) April 10, 2018

I know Ifrit isn't very respected on here, but I'm still gonna make some possible connections, from top to bottom, most likely to least likely imo.]

Not new to speculation, but new to these forums. Not necessarily a proponent of his clues, but I'm curious as to why the Ifrit is not particularly respected on these threads ?

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

The pattern is holding:

Fear will infect you - DE2 announcement email
Fear Rules - TrT announcement email
Our houses are made of fear - this tweet
What are you afraid of? - in the vid
so they keep mention fear alot hmmm well there one thing in hhn that come to mind with fear which is not him

Ohh... maggots Michael was the lost boys poop... it tells how long I’ve seen that movie lol.

that would be a cool scare zone for the year. I wish Amity was still around Imagine putting that in Amity and a little bit of San Francisco.

Anyway so Fear... could our little buddy from HHN XX be returning? So there’s
been all kinds of icon possibilities being thrown at us this year.