Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 233 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What he is saying is that the carnival, theme park, or whatever it is that involves carnival rides of some sort is dead. Imagine walking through the elephant graveyard from "The Lion King" but replacing the animal bones with the rusted out husks of old carnival rides.

To me it sounds like one of two things:

1. HHN's take on Knott's Scary Farm's house "Dark Ride" which involved guests walking down the track of a rundown 1970's style dark ride that is inhabited by carnival folk who would kill off intruders just to be left alone.

2. A Westworld styled theme park (or Five Nights at Freddy's) where the robots took over and slaughtered the guests. The robots and park are all rundown now and believed to be out of service as we the guests enter the shell of the former park. Of course, as we make our way through, it turns out that there is still some juice left in those mechanized menaces and now we have to find our way out.

IMO this maze is to Five Night’s At Freddy’s as Saws N Steam was to Bioshock. I could see this maze being really creepy with the everything being dilapidated; sort of reminds me of that Scooby Doo episode with the abandoned theme park with the clown haunting it

IMO this maze is to Five Night’s At Freddy’s as Saws N Steam was to Bioshock. I could see this maze being really creepy with the everything being dilapidated; sort of reminds me of that Scooby Doo episode with the abandoned theme park with the clown haunting it

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS. I've always said that if you had an original version of FNAF, you could have everything that's good about it while cutting out everything that's (understandably) made people hate it.

Reactions: faceleg
Hi everyone! I am a huge HHN fan. First year was 2006, and have gone a few times since. I never really was super into the event or anything, I would just buy tickets and go without much thought beforehand. Last years event really sparked my interest which lead to so much excitement for this year. I finally just found this website today.

I was wondering if somebody can fill me in - briefly - on how you guys are speculating all of this? The Carnival Graveyard, Chucky and Killer Klowns scarezones, the other houses,etc.... Where does all this info come from? I saw some talk about codenames and gifs, which I know nothing about. Is anyone able to fill me in? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am a huge HHN fan. First year was 2006, and have gone a few times since. I never really was super into the event or anything, I would just buy tickets and go without much thought beforehand. Mind you I had a blast every year, but last years event really sparked my interest which lead to so much excitement for this year. I finally just found this website today and am so disappointed I didn't find it years ago, because all this speculating is a lot of fun.

I was wondering if somebody can fill me in - briefly - on how you guys are speculating all of this? The Carnival Graveyard, Chucky and Killer Klowns scarezones, the other houses,etc.... Where does all this info come from? I saw some talk about codenames and gifs, which I know nothing about. Is anyone able to fill me in? Thanks!!

The user Legacy (an insider) has been posting Rick & Morty related gifs that have been clues to each of the houses.

Each has a codename.

Hi everyone! I am a huge HHN fan. First year was 2006, and have gone a few times since. I never really was super into the event or anything, I would just buy tickets and go without much thought beforehand. Mind you I had a blast every year, but last years event really sparked my interest which lead to so much excitement for this year. I finally just found this website today and am so disappointed I didn't find it years ago, because all this speculating is a lot of fun.

Welcome to the forums! About maybe 2-3months ago? Legacy gave us house codenames and clues about the houses themed to Rick & Morty, while also posting Zone clues in the “Currently Listening to Thread”.

Edit- So for Halloween are we sure it won’t be the 2018 version? I could see them doing half of the house as the OG Halloween & second half 2018 sequel Halloween

This is will be nothing like FNaF. That's a gross misunderstanding of what I've said. It's a scrapyard for old traveling carnival rides.
Thanks! By insider do you mean a staff member at Universal?
Former staff. Now just connected.

This is will be nothing like FNaF. That's a gross misunderstanding of what I've said. It's a scrapyard for old traveling carnival rides.
Former staff. Now just connected.

I know it won’t be like FNaF I was just comparing it to a known IP since they’re both set in a dilapidated entertainment area. Will this maze have clowns or animatronics pop out since almost anything can inhabit a carnival junkyard?

I know it won’t be like FNaF I was just comparing it to a known IP since they’re both set in a dilapidated entertainment area. Will this maze have clowns or animatronics pop out since almost anything can inhabit a carnival junkyard?
Who runs a carnival? They'd be the best people to run its scrapyard.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Not that I've seen

And an aside on a possible Halloween house. There will either be a house based on older movie or the new movie. We won't see bother. The reason is simple: different studios.

I noticed in the trailer for the Blumhouse project, that Miramax would be apart of the three studios related to the 2018 film, Perhaps they may have a say to whether or not the Halloween house is based off of the Blumhouse film?

Just spitballing.

Not that I've seen

And an aside on a possible Halloween house. There will either be a house based on older movie or the new movie. We won't see bother. The reason is simple: different studios.

So does that mean we are having a Halloween house as an IP. Like that’s official?

Maybe snacks is the carnival based one? Going to a carnival or county fair, you can get snacks like cotton candy, ice cream, or salt water taffy(just to name a few) and don’t forget those elephant ears!

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Maybe snacks is the carnival based one? Going to a carnival or county fair, you can get snacks like cotton candy, ice cream, or salt water taffy(just to name a few) and don’t forget those elephant ears!
They’re peanuts, cotton candy, hotdogs, and...