Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really wish I could have gone through Friday the 13th: Camp Blood. Seems like such a perfect location for it. I was in Hollywood at the time and did that version, but I doubt it compared.

Reactions: faceleg
No kidding. I’m still confused how they fit houses like SAW & Saws n Steam in there considering I’ve read they both had a good amount detail.
Wish there were more blueprints online. There were like 2 years where POV videos were completely banned and we'll just never know what those mazes looked like if we weren't there.

Speculation map going around twitter:
if this is real..... if those zones are gonna happen.... if i see freaking killer klowns at HHN... i think i would cry... im not even joking... if i see a klown parade while the theme song plays... i think there would be legitimate tears in my eyes...
I know this si speculation and might not happen , i know that. I know it might be something else.... but just seeing that name on the map got me chocked up a little....

Dungeon of terror returning? Pshhh... yeah right.

That dude is smoking crack, I’m not using code name ideas anymore. I’m here to be excited

I was wondering what if Meteor has to do with camouflaging ones self to hide from something? Or fight something??

@Imperius right! Give it a break already 2014 2016 we don’t need it 2018
It’s called...a pattern.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the previous houses. I just don’t get why we give Halloween a pass for duplicates in a short amount of time. It’s still just Michael.(Ducks)
Completely different kills, different locations, but the same guy. That same white mask that sparked the slasher genre and still haunts millions of people’s thoughts across the world...it’s not “just Michael,” it’s Michael :x:ing Myers.

It’s called...a pattern.
Completely different kills, different locations, but the same guy. That same white mask that sparked the slasher genre and still haunts millions of people’s thoughts across the world...it’s not “just Michael,” it’s Michael :x:ing Myers.
I hear ya and I see the pattern but idk I don’t want it to get stale. To me a third house with it being here so recently wouldn’t excite me but that’s a personal thing. I also enjoyed the first house a lot better than the second one. I just feel like it would be dumb to use the trailer to make a house especially since things sometimes get cut from trailer to movie release. Look what happened with insidious. I’m sure they saw parts of the movie to make the new rooms and nothing from the house was in the new movie. I just think it wouldn’t be good timing but that’s just my idea and my opinion.

@Legacy theres a heavy emphasis on intelegence and people being lost in reality in the pickle rick episode. Does any of this have anything to do with the clues trying to be figured out. The dialogue specifically between the therapist and rick is that something to pay attention to.

I hear ya and I see the pattern but idk I don’t want it to get stale. To me a third house with it being here so recently wouldn’t excite me but that’s a personal thing. I also enjoyed the first house a lot better than the second one. I just feel like it would be dumb to use the trailer to make a house especially since things sometimes get cut from trailer to movie release. Look what happened with insidious. I’m sure they saw parts of the movie to make the new rooms and nothing from the house was in the new movie. I just think it wouldn’t be good timing but that’s just my idea and my opinion.
I see your point...I just disagree. :nana:

I love Mike’s houses so much that I’d be happy with his presence every three years or so, as long as his houses keep delivering as some of the best of modern HHN.

With more formal announcement of the new water shows today, I’m still wondering if and how they’ll use that during HHN. Horror movies at night? Would certainly help with crowd control.

Attachments

• 6F90B3FC-CD67-4103-8404-AA28D81AEF38.png
    6F90B3FC-CD67-4103-8404-AA28D81AEF38.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit