Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

What's the popularly assumed list right now?

Stranger Things (Confirmed)
IT
The Thing
Trick R Treat
Halloween
The Lost Boys

Then Nightmare on Elm Street, Conjuring, and Alien keep flittering about the edges?

Of those nine, I was told four that aren't happening.
I’m just gonna guess NoES, Alien, Conjuring, and The Lost Boys. Although Alien and Conjuring definitely are always wanted

It’s more spec and just general discussion over there. Plus Murdy did say nothing major has changed(i.e. IT)
Don't trust Murdy. Really. He can say "nothing major changed," but his perspective is different than ours. EDIT - A "change" for him is after approvals/contracts.
American Horror Story too! Caught you!
Forgot that one. Still four though.

Don't trust Murdy. Really. He can say "nothing major changed," but his perspective is different than ours. EDIT - A "change" for him is after approvals/contracts.

Forgot that one. Still four though.

True about Murdy but last year he was really clear about what happened with The Conjuring. Really curious to see what the 4 are but unless something major happens I’m still thinking Conjuring, NoES & Alien may not be happening

To say this, perhaps in some cases, we shouldn't look at both Orlando and Hollywood, and trying to determine what is coming?

ok well AHS is probably not confirmed to be not hapening, then

If I was Universal, there would be no way in hell that they let go a still popular and diverse Television series, regardless of what the rumored season has.

True about Murdy but last year he was really clear about what happened with The Conjuring. Really curious to see what the 4 are but unless something major happens I’m still thinking Conjuring, NoES & Alien may not be happening
Conjuring WAS a major change, because of how late it hit. Remember, Orlando was mid-construction when they lost the rights to use it. Contracts for the build would have, likely, already been signed in Hollywood. Any actually "changes" this year, so far, would have occurred before those things happened. If house lineup gets approved in January, but the proposed lineup was altered in November/December, did the lineup change? From our perspective, maybe. From Universal's? No.

If I was Universal, there would be no way in hell that they let go a still popular and diverse Television series, regardless of what the rumored season has.
Sorry that post was confusing, I was saying that AHS is not one of the four confirmed to be not coming, I imagine it is coming (don't have any inside info though).

Curious, what is the harm in posting the houses that "aren't" happening? That seems like something that would actually calm expectations. I understand not spoiling the houses that ARE happening. Don't get why we can't know the ones that aren't.

Sorry that post was confusing, I was saying that AHS is not one of the four confirmed to be not coming, I imagine it is coming (don't have any inside info though).

To say this, even if I hadn't have info, AHS would be expected, as I would have to assume that they have to uphold the contract they set with Fox's FX network.

And to post my tip into the bin, nothing has made me worry of HHNs chances with AHS. What makes me wonder, is next year, once the Disney/Fox deal is complete.

Curious, what is the harm in posting the houses that "aren't" happening? That seems like something that would actually calm expectations. I understand not spoiling the houses that ARE happening. Don't get why we can't know the ones that aren't.

It could disappoint people, I'd wager.

So could others.
Forever holding out for the Evil Dead trilogy:pray:
it's good to keep the hype going, keep people hoping for their favorite IPs