Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 (UO): Reviews & Photos

I did most of my reviews and comments in the Haunted House Section. So I figured I'd just post my rankings of the houses that I went through.

Haunted Houses [Numbers in brackets are where I anticipated them landing]
1. Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces [3]
2. Slaughter Sinema [4]
3. Dead Exposure: Patient Zero [6]
4. Trick R' Treat [5]
5. Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After [2]
6. Poltergeist [1]
7. Horrors of Blumhouse 2 [10]
8. Halloween 4 [9]
9. Seeds of Extinction [7]

Not Ranked:
Stranger Things - 3 Nights and not one time worth waiting in line for.

Scare Zones:
1. Killer Klowns from Outer Space
2. Vamp '85 (Soundtrack & Theming)
3. Revenge of Chucky
4. Twisted Traditions
5. The Harvest

Last edited:
Finally hit the last two houses last night. My initial take, sure to change by November. Keep in mind, I'm immune to "The Orlando Effect." Which is going to hit HHN 28 worse than it hit Cowfish, mark my words.

1) Trick r Treat - everything you could want in a movie adaption house, from a film I love. Just missing that "X factor" that would make it an all-timer like the first Halloween or AWiL.

2) Poltergeist - Much better house with sound cues; just a reminder small things in a bad run can totally ruin a house. In any case, good cast, feels like one of the longest houses ever. Just not sure all the extra rooms were necessary, opening underground sequence and ending "inside the TV" sequence feel like padding.

3) Scary Tales - Mirrors Fallen, love the sets and the idea behind it, but so understaffed my opinion goes down a little every run. Needs more actors, needs a rotten egg smell in Humpty room (I get it now, that's why the Kings Men are gagging--but it's missing). Also a fair amount of recycled scenes in this house--probably the weakest entry in a very strong franchise.

4) Slaughter Sinema - a fun house. Far more subtle than the broad humor in H.R. Bloodengutz. Rather than obvious parodies, a lot of these movies probably could have shown up at Blockbuster.What I've seen of the queue video is great. Cast could have a little more energy, but I suspect this might end up moving up my ranking.

5) Dead Exposure - hate the sets. Strong cast and cleverly disguised scares make up for it. Scariest house of the year.

6) Stranger Things - The sets are impressive, a couple innovative effects. But no real "wow" factor in here--the Christmas light alphabet is cool and all, but my bar did it last year, can buy the same set-up at Spirit. Demigorgons are too small to be intimidating, and use of a mannequin in the climax comes off as chintzy.

7) Carnival Graveyard - crushing disappointment. More junkyard than carnival--other than a carousel horse, don't think I saw an actual ride or vehicle. A few of the costumes are unique and interesting but we were promised something new and innovative, we got some lost episode of The Walking Dead where they visit a traveling carnival. A lot of actors at the start and finish, but feels sparsely populated in between.

8) Halloween 4 - Strong cast of Michaels, aggressively scaring. But I really didn't need a third house filled with Michaels and generic 1980s industrial sets.

9) SoX - Plants all look obviously fake--not scared of haunted Old Time Pottery. Feels like only three alien designs. Even the facade looks half-assed. And yeah, shouldn't affect my opinion, but it's a long death march to get back to ET from here. Two runs, hasn't clicked for me at all.

10) Blumhouse - First half, all actors wear the same buy-it-at-Spirit mask. Which might work if the rooms were all the same, too, but they aren't. Second half is the ... yawn ... Purge again. Strange how the franchise has grown with the TV show, this feels like the same Purge fill-in house we got 4 or 5 years ago. Feels like a house made by a team bankrupt budget-wise or bankrupt creatively. Might slide into my bottom 10 of all time.

Quick hits on Scare-Zones (only walked thru Chucky, haven't stopped to watch, so leaving out, but impressed by costumes):

1) Vamp 85
2) Traditions
3) Springfield chainsaws
4) Harvest
5) Killer Klowns
6) Mr. Knickerbocker's House in Barney queue
7) Mel's Die-In sign
8) F&F chainsaws

What's the "Orlando Effect"? Entering with extreme enthusiasm, then exiting with extreme negativity?

The "first" bloggers and super-fans descend on a new place in Orlando en masse as soon as it opens. It's slammed, 3-hour waits, they praise it to high heaven on social media, this will be the hottest new ride/show/restaurant/bar at the parks.

Two months later, you stroll in leisurely, because it's half empty. No one has tweeted or instagrammed about it in weeks. Cowfish used to be the poster child for this, tho I would argue Edison has taken its place. But Grog Grotto, Abracadabar, NBC Grill ... the list goes on.

The "first" bloggers and super-fans descend on a new place in Orlando en masse as soon as it opens. It's slammed, 3-hour waits, they praise it to high heaven on social media, this will be the hottest new ride/show/restaurant/bar at the parks.

Two months later, you stroll in leisurely, because it's half empty. No one has tweeted or instagrammed about it in weeks. Cowfish used to be the poster child for this, tho I would argue Edison has taken its place. But Grog Grotto, Abracadabar, NBC Grill ... the list goes on.

I saw you bring this up in terms of reviews before so I'm going to push back a little on this.

Overall, I agree on the "Orlando Effect" but not necessarily the same way and it depends on who you listen to. There's an Orlando Effect of being FIRST to experience things, usually because you have a side gig or passion on reporting things at attractions in the area. Just follow along with a normal guest during the opening few days of something and you'll see IU, the Trackers, OI, DFB, Tom Corless, Touring Plans, EasyWDW, etc etc etc etc in the background. Heck there's a story of WDWNT table opening night of Sams nursed one drink open till close for the #content. I think this is what affected opening night of HHN, lots of FIRSTS. So far we haven't seen the same extent of increased crowds as we did last Friday because things have evened out. In the end it's about having the searchable videos and reviews that will generate clicks for months and years to come.

The part I disagree with is the praise aspect. Make no mistake: there are some who hype everything up to the tilt and say every addition is great (DFB as a good example). But usually the places doing that have an ulterior motive such as selling books, vacation packages, or other services; it's their goal to make everything sound sickly sweet.

Heck, even with Cowfish there were plenty of complaints during its opening including cold food, inconsistent quality, slow service, and more. Hell they fired the original management group and put their own people in place after a few months, that's why the Cowfish Orlando twitter account went silent (before they asked several major places to come back and re-review). Similar for places like TS, Antojitos, NBC Grill Brew, they didn't have universal praise and many valid criticisms, but after an initial wave of coverage they've settled into a steady state of popularity.

I think a great example of the actual Orlando Effect is STK: a place that had a lot of initial coverage from the comped locals on social media, then those who wanted to be FIRST, then completely fell off a cliff due to a poor concept and a terrible quality to price ratio for actual guests.

/soap box and back onto topic

Updated Rankings after going Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Houses
1. Trick r' Treat
2. Scary Tales
3. Slaughter Sinema
4. Carnival Graveyard
5. Stranger Things
6. Poltergeist
7. Halloween 4
8. Dead Exposure
9. Seeds of Extinction
10. Blumhouse

Zones/Hoards

1. Revenge of Chucky
2. Twisted Traditions
3. Simpsons Chainsaws
4. Killer Klownz
5. Harvest
6. Vamp 85.
7. Entry Photographers
8. Exit Surveyors
9. Mechanics

I won't be back till mid October, so I'll see how things will change around then.

So over a decade of wanting to attend this event, it finally happened last Saturday (the 22nd). Tagging along was a my friend Ian who's never been to HHN as well, and we both had Express to make the most of our only night there. So how did things go?

First we started off with the Stay and Scream at Finnegan's, and thanks to the tips from you guys on here, we knew to get into the section that faced Jimmy Fallon before it got full/closed off. Once we were let loose, Ian and I hightailed it to Stranger Things and used our Express to get it out of the way ASAP, skipping the massive line and quickly getting into...
Stranger Things - This was honestly a great way to kick the event off as we had a awesome run. Bunch of scares, I found the GAT at the beginning, and I was impressed by both the sets and the look-alikes who're spot on. Ian and I agreed that if this house is any indication of what we're in for, this is gonna' be a great night!

After S.T. (and seeing just how much the line for that has grown...), we proceeded to bang out the remaining main soundstage houses.

Poltergeist - I don't know what was a better opening statement, the awesome facade...or hearing "You Son of a B!tch!". This house was chock full of crazy effects, and I loved how abstract/bonkers it got near the end. Shockingly though, there was a good bit of light leaking through the house which did lessen some of the second half for me. But it was still a great run, and the first giant beast head in the house made Ian fall to the floor! That cracked me up good, but little did I know that I wasn't immune to that kind of reaction...

Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After - Without a doubt, this has the best façade this year. Such a killer opening for any house. Now Ian and I love twisted fairytales, so this house was a treat for us. Even though it felt (and probably is) the shortest of the houses, there was a lot of great detail, smells and some nice scares, too. The MVP was the three pigs, especially the one who ended up getting us three different times (and not all in the same room either!). That pig also had a impeccable sense of timing, too. As the gentlemen behind us was commenting how he didn't expect that pig to pop out of the second place...only for the pig to pop out of of a third spot and get us once more!

Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces - Wowza, this house was chock full of eye candy, easter eggs and GAT's. I honestly dug the hell out of this house, and I loved the set design where you could look over and spot other scenes from here and there. (A great example was seeing just how far the Christmas lights were strung out onto other areas of the salvage yard.) The middle of the house seemed a little slower, but the beginning and especially the end picked up the pace. (Loved the mirror gags!) An this house felt like it went on, and on and on. Definitely a great use of space.

After the soundstage houses, we made our way all the over to the back and got in line for Slaughter Sinema, where we noticed it wasn't even 8pm yet, so we were doing good on hitting the houses.

Slaughter Sinema
- Holy crap, this house was so much fun! For the most part the themes either gave a good laugh or a good scare, which is what I was hoping for with this kind of house. An speaking of a good scare, when we got to Attack of the Swamp Yeti, the line in front of us made a beeline right out of it, leaving me all alone to walk through with nothing happening and the tension high. The first Swamp Yeti charged out and Ian got a front row view of me loosing every bit of strength in my legs as I rapidly lowered to the ground with each step till I was down on the ground. Now I was fully prepared for a couple other houses to really scare me (Seeds of Extinction, Dead Exposure.), but I was not ready for that friggin' Swamp Yeti!

After a little recovery/break for rides, we decided to use our express to get Blumhouse out of the way since we heard that's probably the weakest house.
Horrors of Blumhouse - So to be totally honest, Ian and I had a nice run through this house. The Happy Death Day segment was a lot of fun, with the cast getting some good scares in. As for the Purge, it was alright. Not as strong as HDD, but overall we both came out going. "If this is considered the "worst", we'll take it." Yeah, it's not as strong as the other houses, but I've personally been through much worse elsewhere.

After the decent Blumhouse, we decided to take the hiking trail to the parade house and used express for both.
Seeds of Extinction -This house was interesting. It was one of the ones I heard beforehand that it was really scary, though at the same time I heard from others that it was one of the weaker houses. With the run through we had, I got some hard hitting scares here and there, though Ian got the brunt of them. He found the house to be pretty scary, I found it good...but wanting a lil' more. There was some really nice set design (plane, slanted floor at the end) and I liked how claustrophobic it got, though I can understand how it's making others really torn on it. If there's a wildcard house, this is probably it.

Trick 'r Treat - Both Ian and I love the film, and we both agreed a this was a really nice house. A lot of great big set pieces, some neat effects here and there, and it had a wonderfully creepy atmosphere. Personally I would've liked to have seen more of the werewolf girls, but I liked the retouched puppet/AA they used for it.

We then took a much needed snack break and enjoyed the Pizza Fries we got, afterwards we used our express on...

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers - This was my pick for the "Dark Horse" house, and it gave us a dark horse run. While the source material isn't the best, and the set's are on the generic side, the cast was on fire and very aggressive. The house just ramped up with the actors and intensity, and Dr. Loomis got me good twice when he was trying to shoot Michael.

Finally, we expressed the last remaining house, taking a gamble to save this one for last since we felt it would be the scariest.
Dead Exposure: Patient Zero - All throughout the night I was looking forward to and dreading this house, was it going to be as scary as foretold (or I hoped)? Or would it be a bit of a disappointment. Once the main gimmick started, Ian and I proceeded to go "Nope. Nooope. No. This is not ok. No. No!NO!NO!"
This house was bar none the scariest of the night, and it didn't let up until we were out. I was literally sweating with fear afterwards, and all throughout the night we ran into people who admit it legit scared them. Major kudos to the cast who were gunning for us, even when the UV strobes weren't going off for insane double scares.

After another break for rides, Ian and I hit up Carnival Graveyard (a much better run then the first) and Slaughter Sinema a second time to finish Ian's night since his feet were killing him. I then hit up Scary Tales and Poltergeist a second time each, and at 12:56pm I literally hauled @$$ from Poltergeist all the way to the sprung tents and managed to make it in time to finish the night off with Slaughter Sinema for a third time.

So what did we think of the event? We downright loved it! For us, we didn't have a bad run through any of the houses. Which is honestly a awesome testament to how good this year is. Ian's personal favorite house was Slaughter Sinema, with Dead Exposure and Stranger Things right behind it. His personal weaker ones (but still fun) were Halloween and Blumhouse.

As for me, I'll admit I can't do a full precise ranking of the houses as a lot of them were really good for me and it'll get into some serious hair splitting to put them in order. But here's a general gist...
- Poltergeist, Slaughter Sinema, Dead Exposure, Carnival Graveyard and Stranger Things just duking it out in the top five.
- Scary Tales and Trick 'r Treat. Really solid houses, even though some of the tales in TrT had to be shortened a bit compared to others. An the shorter length is what put Scary Tales just under the ones above.
- Seeds of Extinction is quite the wildcard, I did like it, but I was wanting a little more oomph that the other houses gave.
- Halloween and Blumhouse are the "weakest" ones, but were still fun to go through due to their casts.

As for the scare zones, admittedly we didn't have too much time to really bask in them. However all of them were fun to go through. Vamp 85' put on a great show, Killer Klowns from Outer Space was just plain fun. We liked the twisted toys n' Care Bears in Revenge of Chucky, and both Harvest and Twisted Traditions had awesome scarecrow and pumpkin creatures. With TT reigning supreme in the atmosphere department...plus the killer glowing stilt walker pumpkin creature. As for the roaming chainsaws, the Clownsaws were a treat to watch in passing. An' I think the mechanics in San Fran are finding their ground. Late in the night we saw them do a pretty nice group attack.

All in all, it was a great first time for both of us! This was definitely the year to go, and I'm glad we did. I look forward to seeing what may come for next year, as I'll do what I can to return, hopefully for a couple nights so I can really take in everything.

This year was so hard to rank as it was such a great year. I'd literally give the whole Top 5 or 6 10/10 or 9/10. The houses were so top notch this year, it was insane. They continue to outdo themselves and the increase in quantity had zero effect on quality. The fact that something like Poltergeist is bottom tier is almost criminal. It could've been a top house in another year. This is just not that year.

Stranger Things.. I am such a fan of the show but IP houses can be amongst the most disappointing (Walking Dead, anyone?). But they absolutely NAILED IT. Not only did they evoke the vibe, but they managed to make it scary in a way that I didn't expect. I figured this would be one of those houses where we'd admire the sets but would lack on scares. Nope. The Demogorgons were plentiful and greatly intimidating. Plus, I couldn't believe their luck on some of the look-a-likes. That Nancy gave me pause for a second. I was like... wait.. did this girl need the work and is scare acting? :lol: What an absolute treat for fans of the show.

1. Stranger Things
2. Dead Exposure: Patient Zero
3. Seeds of Extinction
4. Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After
5. Trick R' Treat
6. Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces
7. Poltergeist
8. Slaughter Sinema
9. Halloween 4
10. Horrors of Blumhouse 2

Ok spent Thursday-Sunday here and I’m give a quick ranking:

1. Poltergeist-easily my favorite. Liked how they expanded the movie and gave us more.
2. Trick r Treat- just enjoyed the sets, scares, and of course plenty of Sam.
3. Stranger Things- big fan of the show and it lived up to the hype.
4. Slaughter Sinema- swamp Yeti got me every time
5. Dead Exposure
6. Scary Tales
7. Carnival Graveyard- Ok I feel bad for it being this low. The sets and house is beautiful, but there just weren’t any scares for me. Went through 5 times and still only really got startled once.
8. Seeds
9. HOB- this really needed to be only HDD. They could have expanded it and given us more since it was easily the best part.
10. Halloween. NO MORE HALLOWEEN PLEASE FOR EVER

All right, I've now experienced each house at least 4 times and feel I have seen enough to be able to give a fair review.

1. Poltergeist - Falls just outside of my all-time top 10 houses. Nice facade. The mother/demon puppet/hallway scene; the white-curtain 'tunnel' after seeing Tangina; the scrim/stilts wall; and the finale are my favorite parts. The very first actor in the house (corpse on the right) does a really good job, too. If you happen to be targeted for all of the scares, this is probably the scariest house of the year.
  2. Dead Exposure - This house doesn't quite live up to the original, but it's still a very good haunt. The facade reminds me of a cross between The Thing and the Sleep Well tent from 2007. I enjoy the actor on the left with the monkey hand puppet(?). The subway scene is reminiscent of Deadtropolis from 2004. The mirror gag is well done here, but I'd like to see an actor added to the left side of this scene as well. The sewer zombie that charges at you is a nice touch. The 'crowded' room is not nearly as effective as the similar scene from the original Dead Exposure, but still pretty scary. The rest of the house is hit or miss for me, but the 'hits' are really strong. A few of the actors in the last half of the house have perfected the art of getting right in your face during the darkness only for you to see them as the strobes go off. I don't love the super bright room/hall and I find the finale to be on the weak side. If you don't get a near perfect run through Poltergeist, this house is the scariest.
  3. Trick 'r Treat - This was the most pleasant surprise of the event for me. I thought the property always made more sense as a haunted house rather than as a scarezone, but I didn't expect the house to turn out as well as it did. This could have been my favorite house if it appeared in a different year. The sets are large and beautiful. Most of the actors have really good timing. The Kreeg actors look good. The disappearing Sam at the top of the staircase is a neat effect. The fire pumpkin is a bit of a disappointment, but their hands are tied with that. Thurman Merman's effect didn't always work last year in the zone, so it's nice to see it functioning in the house. The Principal Wilkins (in disguise) abduction scene in the alleyway is a great distraction for the trick 't treater on your left. Nice to see the wolf puppet, but I think it may be set a little too far back in the forest. To me, it doesn't feel like there's really any danger from the wolf. And finally, both bus scenes are really eerie. It's just a real pleasure walking through this house.
  4. Stranger Things - Like TrT, I enjoy this house more than I had anticipated. Another house with amazing set design. The demogorgans with the articulated mouths are very cool. The effect behind the Cubs logo on the wall is really effective. The Dustin, Will and Joyce scareactors' likenesses to the actual actors is awesome. The lit-up masks on the hazmat suits look really cool, too. I wish they could utilize the live Eleven actress in a better way. I don't like how's she's just standing there in front of a black curtain. I guess they're going for the sensory-deprivation/Upside Down thing from the show/commercial? I think she would be better placed in the previous room where the awful-looking mannequin is. Anyway, I had pretty low expectations for this house and came away kind of loving it. Too bad it's so popular. :( I expect next year's season 2 house to be even better.
  5. Carnival Graveyard - I haven't found this house to be very consistent. It's been good more often than not, but hasn't lived up to my high expectations. It does feel like the longest house this year, to me. Lots to look at in this one! I feel that the house starts off on the slow side but builds as you move further through. The license plate/trash heap actor has a really cool mask and costume. The planking clown up above you is a great distraction.... for the scare that never comes. I think they need to place an actor on the ground in that scene. The "Don't you mess with my Momma!" scare is a pretty good one. The actor that's raised up a bit on the right just after the barrel scene does a nice job, too.
  6. Scary Tales - As basically everyone mentions, the most impressive facade at the event this year. I very much enjoy all the different scents used in here, as well. But, overall this house leaves me feeling a little disappointed. I definitely think it falls short of Scary Tales III. Many of the times I've walked through there seem to be missing actors and the house also seems a bit short. I know there's supposed to be a bungee at the end of the house, but I've missed it every time I've been through. The Three Pigs room and the Goldilocks rooms are probably my favorite.
  7. Seeds of Extinction - I think I may have went in to this one with my expectations set too high. I don't really find the house to be all that scary and it had been hyped up to me as being the scariest of the event. The stilt actor just before the plane is well hidden. And that plane wreckage is impressive. The actors with the hand-puppets are fun and it makes things a bit more disorienting for the guest. It's too bad that I don't love this house because I really wanted to raise a beer and cheer "Ghillie Ghillie!"
  8. Halloween 4 - Michael Myers is my favorite slasher, but this house doesn't live up to it's two predecessors. This year's version is decently frightening, but awfully repetitive. I also think a few of the Myers' actors are too short, but I could be wrong about that. The first Dr. Loomis does a nice job of getting up close to guests with his gun without actually pointing it at the guests.
  9. Slaughter Sinema - This just isn't my type of house. I think it falls into the category of not being funny enough nor being scary enough. It's tone is just too neutral without really pushing the envelope one way or the other, for me. My favorite room is definitely the finale with the Swamp Yetis, but the Ops attendants can be very distracting in there. I also like 'Pumpkin Guts' and 'Midnight Snack 2.'
  10. Horrors of Blumhouse - Well, last year's version surprised me in a huge way and blew away my expectations. This year's version? Not so much. The unexpected part of this year's house is that I actually prefer The Purge section (especially the last scene or two) over the Happy Death Day rooms. What's my lasting memory, though? "Nice one, phallic noggin."

My review: every house and scarezone was awesome!! ( Blumhouse don’t count) Hhn28 has to be the best one ever. 29 is got some BIG shoes to fill.

Last edited:
Two week addendum to my review:

Slaughter Sinema is falling. It's clever, rather than outrageously funny or scary, and I just don't know what to think about a clever house. I want to like it more but just not clicking for me.

Dead Exposure and Halloween 4 climbing--easily the scariest houses this year, despite lack of complicated sets.

Having a hard time ranking Poltergeist and Scary Tales. Best run through each would put these in a war for #1. But 3 of my 5 ST runs have been understaffed, and Poltergeist has had iffy effects (last night, e.g. no rain, no droppy clown, OPs standing right in the middle of scenes). For now leaving TrT at #1 for consistency--everything works, I always see a ton of actors.

SoX and Blumhouse are locked in at # 9 and #10. Only question left for them is where they rank in bottom 0f all time.

Zone-wise, still haven't seen a full Chucky show--always jammed--but the toy designs alone make a case for #1. Strong actor energy as well. In love with costume designs in Traditions, and the cast is solid. Vamp 84 is fading--it's a great 80s dance party but less effective as a zone. Projections add something to KKfOS, but I still wish it had been a house.

Zone-wise, still haven't seen a full Chucky show--always jammed--but the toy designs alone make a case for #1. Strong actor energy as well. In love with costume designs in Traditions, and the cast is solid. Vamp 84 is fading--it's a great 80s dance party but less effective as a zone. Projections add something to KKfOS, but I still wish it had been a house.
I really feel like vamp is really just for people to hang out and party as nothing there is really scary in the least. If you for some reason just want to come to hhn to drink and listen to music the zone kicks.

Two week addendum to my review:

Slaughter Sinema is falling. It's clever, rather than outrageously funny or scary, and I just don't know what to think about a clever house. I want to like it more but just not clicking for me.

Dead Exposure and Halloween 4 climbing--easily the scariest houses this year, despite lack of complicated sets.

Having a hard time ranking Poltergeist and Scary Tales. Best run through each would put these in a war for #1. But 3 of my 5 ST runs have been understaffed, and Poltergeist has had iffy effects (last night, e.g. no rain, no droppy clown, OPs standing right in the middle of scenes). For now leaving TrT at #1 for consistency--everything works, I always see a ton of actors.

SoX and Blumhouse are locked in at # 9 and #10. Only question left for them is where they rank in bottom 0f all time.

Yeah, Slaughter Sinema has been all over the place for me. My first two runs were incredible, my next two were mediocre at best, and my fifth was good again. With the exception of Trick r' Treat, my runs for this year have been all over the place, so theres no real standout.

I really feel like vamp is really just for people to hang out and party as nothing there is really scary in the least. If you for some reason just want to come to hhn to drink and listen to music the zone kicks.
I think it’s good to have a zone like this. This is one giant party if you think about it. It’s okay to have fun on your way to being eater by a demagorgan:grin: