What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Jesus, where to begin....

More houses. More shows. More Netflix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things I want to see
The Thing (house)
Return of the Living Dead (Street or house)
Killer Klowns (house)
An Icon

Think that should be happening
Stranger Things pt.2
Academy of Villianss
More nights.

Stranger Things S2 is a no brainer, that recent Hill House show on Netflix also seems to be a hit as well so I wouldn’t be shocked. Another Blumhouse potentially? Hopefully not but eh.

In terms of original, wouldn’t mind seeing LITC 2 considering it’s been ten years similar to DE and Scary Tales (House technicality) this / last year.

My Predictions:

Safe Bets:
- Stranger Things 2
- The Haunting of Hill House

Wouldn’t Be Shocked to See:
- Hellraiser
- The Thing
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space
- Happy Death Day 1+2 OR Blumhouse 3.0
- Classic Monsters

What I’d Wish Could Come
- Halloween 2018
- The Conjuring Universe
- Scream
- IT
- Suspiria
- Silver Screams 2 + The Usher

Also wouldn’t be surprised to see 10 houses, 2 shows, and potentially an icon

Stranger Things S2 is a no brainer, that recent Hill House show on Netflix also seems to be a hit as well so I wouldn’t be shocked. Another Blumhouse potentially? Hopefully not but eh.

In terms of original, wouldn’t mind seeing LITC 2 considering it’s been ten years similar to DE and Scary Tales (House technicality) this / last year.

I think Sabrina in Central Park would be good.

When we were there this year several staff members (non scare actors) told us that they have already heard that HHN29 may actually start way earlier next year, possibly August. In line with what Disney is doing.

Sounds like speculation, I think it'll either make the first week a full week (previews on the weekend, opening night Wed, etc) or they start a week earlier. This event likely will never break the Labor Day firewall.