Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 517 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There could have been a beam of light erupting from the top of the firehouse with an influx of scaractors coming out of it as a mini-show. The zombie taxi driver would have been cool too. Ok, now I'm just kinda mad it isn't going to be there this year.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Well that's a bummer, so I guess they will just put the rest of the other stuff out on the Close Up blog like they've done before. With the new commercial I bet the first thing they will feature a scene for Stranger Things then probably US and then end it with Ghostbusters similar to how last year's.

Reactions: Kadath
I do hope somebody films it and post it on youtube to view later on, I still love when Mike read the backstory for Nathaniel Crowe, the character would have been really cool to see as an icon back then, I mean they could probably use him for a main story for a house or something right? It would be awesome.

speaking of ghostbusters, are we to rule out horror nights doing the sequel as a maze for next year?
the court scene with the scoleri brothers would be awesome to see them recreate for it

speaking of ghostbusters, are we to rule out horror nights doing the sequel as a maze for next year?
the court scene with the scoleri brothers would be awesome to see them recreate for it
It may be unlikley, but Id like to see them tackle on the Ghostbusters video game. Theres a lot of ghost bosses that are quite scary and could work well for HHN.

And to think, New York was originally going to be a Ghostbusters zone, until budget concerns slowed it down and Sony pushed for Zombieland.
If we already are getting a Ghostbusters house, i'd much rather have Zombieland in the streets.

Although a part of me does wonder if the two IPs would've worked better in reverse with GB taking the streets and Zombieland getting a house.

If we already are getting a Ghostbusters house, i'd much rather have Zombieland in the streets.

Although a part of me does wonder if the two IPs would've worked better in reverse with GB taking the streets and Zombieland getting a house.

I thought about this, but ghostbusters is gonna have all these ghost effects,
While a zombieland house would just be a regular zombie house