Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Found a list of all the eateries from season 3. Obviously we aren't going to see places like Burger King, but maybe a few of these will show up. Imperial Panda and Scoops Ahoy certainly seem likely.

Food Court
  • Scoops Ahoy
  • Hot Dog on a Stick
  • The Great Cookie
  • Tepanyaki
  • New York Pizza
  • Orange Julius
  • Burger King
  • Hawkins’ Heroes
  • Hot Sam Pretzels
  • Imperial Panda
  • The Nut Shack
  • Wyatt's Cafeteria
  • The Ground Round
  • Taco Bell - Coming Soon

NY Pizza seems a lock, usually a couple pizza carts. Most importantly, it's not a real trademark unlike most of these. Agreed on Scoops Ahoy as well.

Now I miss The Ground Round. 8-year-old me's ideal of what fine dining should be.

NY Pizza seems a lock, usually a couple pizza carts. Most importantly, it's not a real trademark unlike most of these. Agreed on Scoops Ahoy as well.

Now I miss The Ground Round. 8-year-old me's ideal of what fine dining should be.

Yeah but i worry it won’t be that authentic northeast US floppy NY style pizza, it will be that firmer, slightly stale 2019 any-mall-anywhere-in-the-US style. Which we can already get at any in-park pizzeria.

but honestly.... lol Im not holding my breathe... they have been teasing new songs on HRRR since it opened.

I don't know if I'd call them "Easter Eggs" but here are a few cool things I noticed in the commercial.

View attachment 10702 KKFOS Figure on shelf

View attachment 10703 House Number is 1111 (Us reference)

View attachment 10704 Stay Puft Pop Figure

View attachment 10705 Alt. KKFOS Shot

Screenshot, 2019-08-24 19:07:52 - Paste.Pics

Left corner, balloon dog from Killer Klowns.

Also, it looks like there is a rabbit figure next to the Killer Klown figure, another Us reference?

Screenshot, 2019-08-24 19:28:22 - Paste.Pics

Eggs and what looks like a bag of marshmallows on the countertop (Ghostbusters refrigerator scene reference?)

Last edited: