Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Indeed.

I'm watching EVERY depression that is currently in the Atlantic. I do this every year. I freak out and stress every year.

And EVERY year.. I go to HHN with no issues.

The worse we’ve had was having to postpone our flight the Saturday (2 days) after Irma.

Was still able to get a rediculously early Sunday morning flight, and stay up for almost 24hrs to hit HHN27 that night. The rest of the week was great weather-wise.

Ferdinand is actually going the opposite direction. There’s “depression eight” developing though

Forgive me if I missed either announcement, but weren’t we expecting more information on food and beverages? Wasn’t there an additional show we are expected to get? What was it?

I think it might have been mentioned on a different page, but is the stay and scream area in Springfield reserved only for AP holders?

Has anyone heard if they are bring back the Frequent Fear Freestyle that was good for the entire event?

I apologize if it has been discussed recently .... have had a hectic couple of weeks and am behind on these pages. Couldn’t find any mention of it though.

I have to miss out on opening night, but am looking forward to Saturday!

I’m so excited for tomorrow night; can’t wait to see the Snapchat and Twitter videos of the event.

Early Predictions: House of 1000 Corpses breaks the MiB curse, Generally good reviews across the board, S’mores fries are > than pizza fries:grin:

I’m really curious to see if any house pulls a Fallen/Scary Tales this year, in the sense it starts strong but everyone gets sick

It happens every year, but I'd place money on Depths this year. Anything that requires playing in recycled water for an extended period will cause issues.

I know it didn't really use any performer-water contact, but RIP, Spawning.

I think it might have been mentioned on a different page, but is the stay and scream area in Springfield reserved only for AP holders?

Generally the first couple weekends featured a AP event which was held at the Springfield S&S location. However that event is not happening this year, so the Springfield S&S location is open to all for the entire run.

Has anyone heard if they are bring back the Frequent Fear Freestyle that was good for the entire event?

I apologize if it has been discussed recently .... have had a hectic couple of weeks and am behind on these pages. Couldn’t find any mention of it though.

I have to miss out on opening night, but am looking forward to Saturday!

They are bringing back the cups. From what I understand you can also earn a badge/accolade in their app from purchasing the freestyle cup.

I see you are also watching. Lol.

The worse we’ve had was having to postpone our flight the Saturday (2 days) after Irma.

Was still able to get a rediculously early Sunday morning flight, and stay up for almost 24hrs to hit HHN27 that night. The rest of the week was great weather-wise.

Ferdinand is actually going the opposite direction. There’s “depression eight” developing though
DEPRESSION EIGHT??

Looks like it turned into Gabriel overnight, but it should head more northward. But, this is probably talk for the hurricane thread.
Indeed.

I am very surprised we haven't gotten any food announcements. Looks like it's something that will be revealed opening night.

Generally the first couple weekends featured a AP event which was held at the Springfield S&S location. However that event is not happening this year, so the Springfield S&S location is open to all for the entire run.

Is this definite?