Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

It hasn't been mentioned on this site? So it's not Death Eaters?
On the site. Being the HHN site.

EDIT - Word of advice going forward. I'm not being cheeky anymore. If I'm quoting/responding to someone who is referencing the official HHN site, then I'm also referencing the official HHN site.

This stuff isn't worth the effort it takes me to layer my comments.

Something just being referred to, internally, as a third show that wouldn't make the website. Sounds like a scare zone show on steroids where they're treating it like a show, but it's not in a specific venue/area with some kind of gated area to get into.

Or maybe a scare zone with a big dance number or something where they are hiring professional performers (past Bill & Ted dancers) and choreographers, but it's not going to be called out as a show on the official site or map.

I would LOVE for there to be an unannounced Ghostbusters mini-show like Blues Brothers where every 90min or so, and Ecto-1 drives out, blasting the ghostbusters theme song, and then there are a few actors who get out and do some kind of little mini show, get it the car, and drive away. I've been quietly hoping for that since speculation said no GB scarezone.

Something just being referred to, internally, as a third show that wouldn't make the website. Sounds like a scare zone show on steroids where they're treating it like a show, but it's not in a specific venue/area with some kind of gated area to get into.

Or maybe a scare zone with a big dance number or something where they are hiring professional performers (past Bill & Ted dancers) and choreographers, but it's not going to be called out as a show on the official site or map.

I would LOVE for there to be an unannounced Ghostbusters mini-show like Blues Brothers where every 90min or so, and Ecto-1 drives out, blasting the ghostbusters theme song, and then there are a few actors who get out and do some kind of little mini show, get it the car, and drive away. I've been quietly hoping for that since speculation said no GB scarezone.

A Ghostbusters encounter would be great. If they used a projector and had them trap a ghost...!

Well it'd be sorta comical but I would never see Universal ever having happen Jack vs. The Ghostbusters, probably wouldn't top them facing Beetlejuice.

I never got to experience the Icon years. I would really like them to make a maze that has every Icon featured.

They will only do those for the anniversary's but hopefully next year will be like 16 where each icon at least has their own houses though, I'd love to return to the Palace Theater featuring new ips and the return of Julian and maybe also The Director featuring his latest masterpiece, Shadybrook being taken over hopefully by Eddie now, Jack bringing us into a Carnival of Carnage with Chance appearing as well, Albert Caine bringing us back to the Caine Family home with Cindy, The Storyteller getting an actual due house to make her backstory have more to it. I mean these would be perfect for the icons to have as houses for next year, but I'm sure the anniversary next year should be promising and wondering if it will give us any hints on what's to return to event after finally seeing The Monsters and Nightingales return after being featured in 25's.

This. I want nothing more than a GB mini show

The rumors were “one or more” of the scarezones would be tied to houses. Turns out it’s just Rob Zombie IPs.

The fact that Legacy didn’t like my post unfortunately means it’s probably wrong :(
You're correct.

I rarely like posts that are spot-on with rumors. I'll like posts that are close guesses.

But my likes shouldn't be used as confirmation of anything.

That would be SO cool! Or even the ST crew driving around in Hopper’s car. They really have so many opportunities for added immersion throughout the park that they always seem to pass up on.

And to think, New York was originally going to be a Ghostbusters zone, until budget concerns slowed it down and Sony pushed for Zombieland.

Sony may have pushed it to promote Zombieland Double Tap since Ghostbusters 3 doesn't come out until next Summer. A scare zone could have been really entertaining with the use of practical effects and projections. Maybe next year?