Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Chicago pizza? You mean lasagna loaf? Hard pass.

A misnomer for sure. While it is true that Chicago deep dish or stuffed pizza can be a meal from a single piece, all of the Chicago pizzerias also make amazing thin crust as well. It's not the grease overload, floppy crap you get in in NY. Furthermore, you haven't lived until you've had a really good stuffed pizza with spinach, garlic and onion... I realize they have Giordano's in Florida now, but that's kind of the crappiest of the Chicago deep dish. Do not judge by that. Should you ever visit the Windy City, I recommend Bacino's (the most amazingly balanced deep dish in the world) or Gino's East (not as thick as most, with a bit of cornmeal in the crust that gives it a hell of a crunch and a zip to the sauce). Dammit, now I'm hungry.

I guess I needed to wait a few extra minutes before checking the online store. After I posted, I got a message from a friend stating the Uni Monsters shirt was on there. I already ordered one because they also had XS size which would fit my 4 year old grandson who is already a horror fan. LOL. This is going to be an expensive year... and we haven't even seen the real pins yet!

and everyone thought it was gonna be Murdy...

Murdy is set to retire... Not get promoted.
I’m happy he’s still involved in Uni and will contribute to their expansion.

His era will go down as the one that got me into HHN so I’m gonna miss him. But I trust the next man up is more than capable, especially if it’s Patrick or Blake I’m guessing.
Turns out Lora is technically next in line.

Which is FANTASTIC! I hope she gets it.

Last edited:
Murdy is set to retire... Not get promoted.

Turns out Lora is technically next in line.

Which is FANTASTIC! I hope she gets it.

Lora with Patrick and Blake focusing on HHN would be great. I believe Lora did a lot with the Christmas stuff a few years ago?

Anyone know if there is any size difference in the PB's or if there about the same?
The new building is much larger than the original. However, they do not use the entirety of either building for the HHN houses.

iNvQMAL.jpg