Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Is anybody else surprised by the lack of Us merch? I know I'm in the minority of people who are excited for the maze, but I was hoping for some merch :(
Also, hi! Long time lurker, first time poster here! I'm currently counting down the hours until the employee preview next week.

Check in the back if someone bought a bunch of jumpsuits assuming they'd sell them as Ghostbusters at HHN. Dye them red and boom-instant Us merch!

I'm really sad about Aiello leaving. I just love the guy. We've gotten to know him over the years, so I have to say I'm also thrilled he's getting the recognition and promotion he deserves. However, his love for HHN and Halloween and all things creepy is boundless. That's the kind of person that should be running the gig. I know many in A&D are just as devoted, and I'm sure it will go on to be as awesome as ever. I'll just really miss Mike. Anyway, congrats to him!

And SCREW Dorian! Ugh! Here's to hoping its course changes.