Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Mike was merely an oversight role the last three years. Patrick, Blake, Charles, and Jason have been designing the event for a while.

Plus, I'm sure there have already been plenty of preliminary HHN30 discussions. So, there will probably be a few of his fingerprints on it.

So does anybody have any predictions on what the average wait for each house will be opening night?

Not sure about average, but if I was a betting man, I'd put the over/under for max posted wait time at 3 hours for Ghostbusters/Stranger Things, probably 2 hours for other front of the park houses, 90 minutes for the back.

So does anybody have any predictions on what the average wait for each house will be opening night?

Not sure about average, but if I was a betting man, I'd put the over/under for max posted wait time at 3 hours for Ghostbusters/Stranger Things, probably 2 hours for other front of the park houses, 90 minutes for the back.

With the wonderful weather coming it’s a true mystery and could be shorter?