Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Someone who was supposed to be a "travel agent." The hotel check-in went smoothly, but now the tickets are voided. And of course, they're no longer answering the phone. I'm going to Moe's to eat away the stress lololol.
If they don’t respond and you booked this within the last 60 days, call your credit card company and file a chargeback for your ticket. Have them be your muscle.

Yeah, with Stranger Things only at 75 minutes right now (compared to the 150 it was all night yesterday), it doesn't seem nearly as bad at the moment.

Granted, it's still really early.
Yeah, everything is starting to get higher waits right now. I’m probably going to call it a night after I ride a couple rides and see AOV. 7/10 houses in 2 and a half hours isn’t bad at all though!

Its 8:45 and going into House #4! (with one of them being Ghostbusters). Hasn’t felt as packed as some nights I went in September. Casts are giving amazing energy!!! I can feel the excitement

So. When does HotY get announced?
Apparently as Cast A is on their last set. It will get announced and Cast A will be told that, if they want, they can stay on set while Cast B is out, so there would be double the scareactors.

But then again, I was told that by a UTH guide, and I’ve also been told other stuff that doesn’t totally add up, so maybe not. I can’t see that being possible with the IPs.

If this happens, how many houses do we think they'll "half-staff?" Hoping only 4. As I mentioned before, I'd be okay cutting the zone in Plaza of Stars (people will walk through it anyway) to make room.
This is my concern.

Although, I would totally take a strobe lit chainlink maze that relies on sound effects only. Basically Run fully realized

This is my concern.

Although, I would totally take a strobe lit chainlink maze that relies on sound effects only. Basically Run fully realized

Good time to bring Rat Run from 15 back and promote it to a legit maze.

I'm still holding out for an In-Between sequel (in which the board game changes into an arcade game, naturally). That house had a tunnel and a "bottomless" room that didn't have any scareactors, and was fairly short, correct?