Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, here's the sitch:

I have said from the very beginning that I was having to gather whispers and speculate far more than I have the last couple of years. Direct sources in Orlando are talking FAR less than in the past. Universal has tightened ship. Code names have been changed repeatedly. Even most of the rumors I'm hearing I am literally watching bounce between people in the echo chamber, which makes the true SOURCE of rumors impossible to identify. There's maybe less than 20 rumor mongers, and most of us know each other. One bit of bad info can spread quickly and become "confirmed" simply because two of your sources happen to be friends with the same different source. With Universal being more tight-lipped, it makes the echo chamber louder. I've been up front about this.

Now, I've already been partially wrong on the Rick and Morty clue (Stranger Things - which I was told would actually be TWO houses for seasons 1 and 2 that queued from a single line) and the original Bob's Burgers clue (Pumpkinhead). Truth be told, while I don't post a clue until I'm at least 75% confident on it, I haven't been more than 80% confident on anything I've "clued" this year. The only exception to that was The Cleveland Show (Nightingales - which I got confirmed very last minute).

That said, my best source has finally started talking to me. Not a rumormonger. It's someone whose knowledge about what is coming I trust completely (though it hasn't been 100% correct in the past). The info they gave me isn't matching up well with what I'm hearing everywhere else.

Now, that means my source could be wrong, the rumor mongers are right, and my concerns about "not knowing crap" are unnecessary.

But it could mean my source is right, the rumor mongers are wrong, and we've all been played.

It could be a bit of both.

The point is, right now, I don't know. And there's no way to find out without risking too much.

I think, sometimes, it's best to let things play out the way they're supposed to. 2019 might be one of those times.

After the word sitch, did anybody else read this entirely in Kim Possible’s voice or just me??

You guys want Whiplash, well i got something better
v1.bTsxMTIzNTYwMTtqOzE4MDg1OzEyMDA7MTA1MDsxNDAw

You all are really twisting my arm here, but here's the rest of the houses for 29.

Horrors of Blumhouse 3 (feat. Whiplash)

Smash Mouth Presents: Haunting on the Sun

Shrekily Ever After

The White House

Student Loan Debt: The Experience in 3D

Vamp: 1885

Now remember this is a leak, so let's keep it between us, okay?

Shrekily ever after would be awesomely hilarious.

In my twisted opinion.

Reactions: HanBrolo77
The only property I would personally bet on at this point is Us.

And I was pretty staunchly in the camp of Us not coming prior but it just makes sense to me now. It was an incredibly popular film and would be a big draw for a group of people. Hopefully we'd see it as a standalone instead of in a compilation house.

For the record, I know nothing that says it's coming. It just feels right.

The Bourne show is a lie. They've been building a perma-haunt the whole time. Come on, reality... Bend!

I wonder if they’re referring to the Terminator store changing to a horror theme??

In regards to the IP’s it does look like we’re waiting on 5 IP’s & 3 originals. I wonder what this means for the SZ’s now too.

And I swear if Us comes after ALLLLL that...
rXQ5kIz.gif

Last edited:
Is Hill House still out of the cards?

At this point I’d bet on that, Us, KKFOS, and maybe Hellraiser. Still hope House of 1000 Corpses can come because it is an enjoyable movie.

Also, the composer of the KKFOS soundtrack commented on an IG post a while back about being excited for them to return to HHN. Was this ever brought up before?

Is Hill House still out of the cards?

At this point I’d bet on that, Us, KKFOS, and maybe Hellraiser. Still hope House of 1000 Corpses can come because it is an enjoyable movie.

Also, the composer of the KKFOS soundtrack commented on an IG post a while back about being excited for them to return to HHN. Was this ever brought up before?
yep...and nobody brought it back up

Reactions: SeventyOne