Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 211 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This year is something else

I don’t think it’s up for debate on 5 originals I believe it is happening this year and I kind of think it’s a set standard now (I could be wrong) but I’m hoping next year they let them do a heavy original year with like 2-3 IPs and then I see a couple heavy IP years basically like the lead up to 25 and then what we’ve seen till now. It’s almost “cookie cutter” feeling but who knows
The reason why people think 6 IPs and 4 Originals this year is because on the official HHN Orlando website under houses there is 5 spots next to the Stranger Things and 3 next to Nightingales 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollywood’s getting a Holidays themed maze. So somewhat 1 2011 maze coming to each coast, Nightingales in Orlando and somewhat H.R. Bloodengutz in Hollywood

Kind of disappointing, I was hoping for an ip so that we could rule one out for here

I wouldn't expect them to do multiple house announcements in a very short period at this time, they normally don't do that till they're a month/weeks away from the event.

Says they have reason to believe it's coming, but they don't say said reason...for now me thinks they're just a tad late on reporting the rumor mill/echo chamber.

It could still very well happen, but that article doesn't add anything to the rumor mill.
Agree, but they seem to be pretty cautious on that site with rumors, so makes me feel a bit better about it coming!

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
I'm just waiting for ticket options to appear. After all of the surveys I've taken this year I'm worried they are going to severely limit the multi day passes they make available. If they discontinue them, i'll skip the event based on the survey options I saw.

I'm just waiting for ticket options to appear. After all of the surveys I've taken this year I'm worried they are going to severely limit the multi day passes they make available. If they discontinue them, i'll skip the event based on the survey options I saw.
What were the survey options? I took the survey but I didn't see anything weird?

Lots of bundling with tickets. Really trying to add Volcano Bay tickets to Everything. My basic takeaway was they were trying to sell tickets that had no more than 5 days of HHN for MORE than an Ultimate Fear ticket.

in the entire survey there were absolutely ZERO options where I would attend. Staying a week in Florida, i could not visit more than 3 nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Lots of bundling with tickets. Really trying to add Volcano Bay tickets to Everything. My basic takeaway was they were trying to sell tickets that had no more than 5 days of HHN for MORE than an Ultimate Fear ticket.

in the entire survey there were absolutely ZERO options where I would attend. Staying a week in Florida, i could not visit more than 3 nights.

They send out surveys of that sort ever year and with weird and crazy ticket combos. Usually it's aiming for special options or for ticket packages. If they were to massively overhaul ticketing this year I think it'd be beyond one years surveys. (That being said I'm anxiously awaiting for FFP+ tickets to drop).

Also as a mod note if you have a new thought to add instead of making posts back to back just edit the last one you made.