Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Something clicked.... For the Simpsons clue, seems like they don't like bright colors. Well if somebody doesn't like bright colors, they must like dull colors instead. When I think of dull colors, I think of white, black, gray, etc... What if the dull colors is associated with an original or IP? Only thing that comes to mind with dull colors is the early films that were black and white. When you're a horror fan, the only black and white films that come to my mind are Universal's classic monsters. Not to mention that it was HUGE hit at Hollywood, so why not bring it to Orlando?

From the Wikipedia page of Sealab 2021 about the episode “Bizarro:”

“The crew is held hostage by a Bizarro version of themselves.”

So maybe Us is coming after all lmao

If Salt ends up being Us then that means according to the spec locations it’d be in one of the Parade Buildings. Also maybe Salt = Saltwater, most of the 3rd act does take place on the Boardwalk

Welp...

Clue.

giphy.gif
What? Is Orlando doing The Wall?

Honestly I'm a bit doubtful of It coming to the event but Universal find loopholes, I mean look at what they did with The Shining, I might have to put it on the backburner, as for Chucky though, the new trailer is coming Thursday and the full body picture of Chucky has been revealed today, so I wouldn't doubt Chucky being given a house this year, but honestly, I just hope whatever they do that the movie is promising and the house is the same. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, I won't cry over spilled milk about it.

A long shot but it made me think of They Live

They Live I've always thought would make a really cool scarezone, after seeing how they did KKFOS a little, I think it would be awesome to see them make a zone for the movie, I forgot where I said, but I remember saying how they should have Nada running around with his shotgun and the glasses on and everywhere are subliminal signs everywhere as if we are "wearing the glasses" like he is or wearing the special contacts that they wear in the movie, and we see the aliens in true forms wearing suits and talking into the watches and chasing us around, it'd be really cool.

Well, here we go again.

Thinking about it, part of me now wants "Us" to happen, solely for the shameless reason of making it easy on what house to put dead last in my anticipation list. It's a good film, but I'm still firmly in the camp that this type of concept doesn't translate well into a house, and that's that.

Reactions: Guygas