Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 226 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Of the Ifrit's three clues:

1: Universal Monsters, that's a gimme.

2: Seems to reference something underwater, potentially the same thing Legacy's "easy" Sealab clue is hinting at.

3: I don't think this is La Llorona, and no other IP really makes sense to me, so I think this is an original based around...some kind of "famous" woman in lore.

Add-On: Going back to Legacy's Sealab clue, with it not being Salt and being seen as "easy" by him, the codename I'm guessing is Pressure, the only remaining obvious underwater codename.

Of the Ifrit's three clues:

1: Universal Monsters, that's a gimme.

2: Seems to reference something underwater, potentially the same thing Legacy's "easy" Sealab clue is hinting at.

3: I don't think this is La Llorona, and no other IP really makes sense to me, so I think this is an original based around...some kind of "famous" woman in lore.

Add-On: Going back to Legacy's Sealab clue, with it not being Salt and being seen as "easy" by him, the codename I'm guessing is Pressure, the only remaining obvious underwater codename.

Agreed on all points. Perhaps 3 could be a banshee? I think that fits the description.

Reactions: SukaVayne73
I could be wrong but wasn’t there a scarezone called lair of the banshee at one point?

Just checked, there was and the creature design looks too similar to the Nightingales so I wouldn't expect they would use them this year.

What if all 3 clues are for classic monsters? 2 could be The Creature, and 3 could be The Bride?

Reactions: Allison
Just checked, there was and the creature design looks too similar to the Nightingales so I wouldn't expect they would use them this year.

What if all 3 clues are for classic monsters? 2 could be The Creature, and 3 could be The Bride?

The problem with that is the first clue is so obvious the others are pointless in that case.

Also, in Ifrit's tweet before the clues he states "In each of these, we will wander"

Could interpret a few different ways, but I think it's three houses.

That makes sense!

The problem with that is the first clue is so obvious the others are pointless in that case.

Also, in Ifrit's tweet before the clues he states "In each of these, we will wander"

Could interpret a few different ways, but I think it's three houses.
Honestly I’m just glad it seems like we are getting monsters this year!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChaseTuff