Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Of the 3 announcements, none of them are unique to the event. It’s the second time we’ve had ST and Nightingales, plus the second time for me seeing UCM after the 2012 edition (I know they’ve repeatedly done UCMs, though). Considering this and the speculated Ghostbusters house, 2/5 of the line up would be repeats.

On the site the box between Stranger Things & UCM is listed coming soon, then 3 more empty ones in front of Nightingales.

In case anyone was paying attention to that-I have no idea what it means. 4 more IP’s and 3 originals?

Reactions: ChaseTuff
Of the 3 announcements, none of them are unique to the event. It’s the second time we’ve had ST and Nightingales, plus the second time for me seeing UCM after the 2012 edition (I know they’ve repeatedly done UCMs, though). Considering this and the speculated Ghostbusters house, 2/5 of the line up would be repeats.

To me, it's not a full on repeat as long as they're not literally copy-pasting a maze. So to me, this is perfectly acceptable.

Besides, the one in 2012 wasn't meant to happen.

As I have said before, I am not too versed in HHN, but I did have a random tip come across my desk. Something about an old, red sports car being delivered to the Parade Building when the HHN buildout started. Not exactly sure what that would be relevant to, but this may be news to you all. :shrug:

Which parade building? 79 (old) or 108 (new)?

Old red sports car... decade range?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
So on the UM thread, Legacy mentioned that Universal Monsters was the house that was supposed to be announced last week...so we might not have had a sudden house change like we thought.

Reactions: ChaseTuff
Did I call it???????
No.
So on the UM thread, Legacy mentioned that Universal Monsters was the house that was supposed to be announced last week...so we might not have had a sudden house change like we thought.
Everyone assumed the announcement delay was about a potential house change. That was the incorrect assumption.

The announcement delay was because Orlando didn't have their announcement video ready.

There could still be a potential house issue... but there could not be. It all depends on how things play out.