Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

John Massari commented on the speculation map on instagram. Probably means nothing but the fact he said the klowns would return last year has me very hopeful!

here's a speculation map on hnn (note probably won't work because im on a school filter).
236OrFZ.png

Always love it when these spec maps come out, so add in the additional rumors and we have Tooth Fairy in SS 24 (Which would make sense if there's any flyers, since that location can handle them, that and ST: DEA was in that exact spot last year.), and the underwater lab/trench house in Sprung 2.

Admittedly I thought a underwater house would be suited for a parade building, however if the setting is a lab or something, that would be incredibly well-suited for close quarters terror that a Sprung can provide.

All that's left for houses is the "out there" (That's not a hint, any info mentioned of this house sounds like the theme/concept is rather out there.) original. Other than that, if this whole rumored lineup of houses becomes confirmed, I think this is a pretty sweet lineup with a lot of variety in the settings and the monsters.

Speculation? No.

Rumors? Still secret. I’m stumped on a clue, and stuff is still a little up in the air.

I read a comment on the speculation map on facebook and it said the other 3 originals are tooth fairy, depths of fear, and graveyard: Hide and Shriek.

Two of them make sense to me and i was just wondering if there have been any rumors to support that third lol

it would make sense to expand on carnival, i mean back then there was a screamhouse in 2002, then it came back in 2003.
does anybody know how well recieved it was last year? I thought I was one of the few that actually liked it. Also the comment on the Speculation map is no longer on there.

I wouldnt know how to either. It just seems odd to me that they would do another graveyard house a year after they just did one.

Well, the "Carnival Graveyard" wasn't a...traditional graveyard.

Just going off of the name, I imagine we may be going back to a Winter's Night esque (minus snow potentially) gloomy dark cemetery.

The "Hide And Shriek" part is the part that brings me interest.

so here's our lineup bois (speculated)
ghostbusters
stranger things 2
house of 1000 corpses
universal monsters
killer klowns (or creepshow)
nightingales
yeti
toothfairy
depths of fear
carnival graveyard hide and shriek

Last edited: