Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
if and when we get killer klowns will it be a share ip like trick r treat last year or just florida only?

So this list is definitely correct?
Stranger Things
Ghostbusters
Universal Monsters
House of 1000 Corpses
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Nightingales: Blood Pit
Tooth Fairy based original
Depths of Fear
Yeti/Bigfoot original
Graveyard: Hide and Seek
(Maybe Creepshow)

So if this is indeed the lineup, I'm hoping that Ghostbusters will be based off the original and not the crappy remake. Also, would Tooth Fairy be the 2006 film? Or is there another version that I'm not thinking of? Thanks.

Reactions: JawsVictim
So if this is indeed the lineup, I'm hoping that Ghostbusters will be based off the original and not the crappy remake. Also, would Tooth Fairy be the 2006 film? Or is there another version that I'm not thinking of? Thanks.

Tooth Fairy is supposed to be an original.

Tooth Fairy is supposed to be an original.

So then the existing IPs this year would mainly consist of Stranger Things, 1000 Corpses, and Ghostbusters? Universal Monsters would be more just conceptualized characters over their actual films I believe. Seems like there should be one more. Like, last year, we had Stranger Things, Halloween 4, Poltergeist, and Trick 'r Treat. 2 years ago we had Shining, Saw, Blumhouse, American Horror Story, and Ash vs Evil Dead. Just seems a little tight to me from the more popular IP perspective.

So then the existing IPs this year would mainly consist of Stranger Things, 1000 Corpses, and Ghostbusters? Universal Monsters would be more just conceptualized characters over their actual films I believe. Seems like there should be one more. Like, last year, we had Stranger Things, Halloween 4, Poltergeist, and Trick 'r Treat. 2 years ago we had Shining, Saw, Blumhouse, American Horror Story, and Ash vs Evil Dead. Just seems a little tight to me from the more popular IP perspective.

Universal Monsters is a IP, especially since all of those monsters are Intellectual Property to Universal themselves.

It's like the Chucky scarezone or Friends till the End house. They were in a original direction, however they were still a IP zone/house.

Universal Monsters is listed as an IP on the HHN site.

Reactions: RevFreako
Universal Monsters is a IP, especially since all of those monsters are Intellectual Property to Universal themselves.

It's like the Chucky scarezone or Friends till the End house. They were in a original direction, however they were still a IP zone/house.

I understand that the characters are Intellectual Properties. However, the other movies I mentioned had houses/mazes built on actual movies themselves. Universal Monsters seems to be based more on just the characters and not the films themselves if we're going by the Hollywood house last year. Idk - I just feel like there could be one more popular IP sleeper that hasn't been mentioned.

Not really speculation related but can anyone tell me when R.I.P. tour passes usually go on sale? First time visiting HHN and don’t really want to wait in those lines. :grin:

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
I understand that the characters are Intellectual Properties. However, the other movies I mentioned had houses/mazes built on actual movies themselves. Universal Monsters seems to be based more on just the characters and not the films themselves if we're going by the Hollywood house last year. Idk - I just feel like there could be one more popular IP sleeper that hasn't been mentioned.

Your missing IP, if list is correct, is Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
That was Hollywood’s.

There isn’t.