Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 275 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking of scarezones I would honestly love to see another killer klowns scare zone at the entrance of the house. Bring back the ice cream truck and maybe the clowns big vacuum vehicle thing lmao

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Bah, It's one of the cheesiest movies of all time that is why its considered great. It taps into the classic black and white outer space monster movies popular in the 1950's and apes them up in a circus themed wrapper. In some ways it makes sense that if you didn't enjoy MST3000 (which directly makes fun of the same outer space movies) you probably wouldn't enjoy another movie which is similar in nature.

I assure you though the fans of both are quite real and numerous

Don't get me wrong, I love MST3000. It's hilarious specifically because the movies are so bad, but I would never say one of those horrible movies should be a house, nor would I ever watch one of those horrible movies without the MST3000 overlay.

Hoping the Ghostbusters house has the following:
-Opening scene from the library
-Terror dogs running around at various spots in the house
-Gozer
-Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

I know they'll put it in, but I don't really give a rat's behind about Slimer. Always thought that creature was too goofy and doesn't really add to anything.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Hoping the Ghostbusters house has the following:
-Opening scene from the library
-Terror dogs running around at various spots in the house
-Gozer
-Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

I know they'll put it in, but I don't really give a rat's behind about Slimer. Always thought that creature was too goofy and doesn't really add to anything.
I could see the Zuul dogs having a nice scare through the fridge and closet in a few scenes.

Reactions: SeventyOne
So are we thinking ghostbusters is solely ghostbusters 1 or do we think maybe pieces of 2 and the remake as well?

I can't imagine they'd have any part of that horrible remake included. I could see them adding Vigo in there somewhere possibly. But either way, I'm just hoping the library ghost, terror dogs, Gozer, and Stay Puft are included.

I can't imagine they'd have any part of that horrible remake included. I could see them adding Vigo in there somewhere possibly. But either way, I'm just hoping the library ghost, terror dogs, Gozer, and Stay Puft are included.
If they announced that they were gonna do the remake instead if the original, could you imagine the reaction they're gonna get? Its gonna be worse than The Purge coming back lol.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95