Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Ghost busters SZ costumes could be like those big puppet costumes you see in parades where actors walk at ground level and the puppets rise up twice their height and then lit from inside or made of a mesh fabric so they appear see through. Still walkers, humans fleeing, small scenes a la psychosscareapy where some of the more iconic ghosts show up or the GBs show up and capture one. They could have those big UV lights up on the buildings and actors costumes can be UV reactive so they Glow more and create a ghostly look. I think a GB SZ might sound like one of the most fun ideas ive ever heard (at least in theory)

Just a little dream idea I've been thinking. Could HHN do any ips based on comic books? Personally I'd like to see Spawn, Hellboy, or Preacher.
Maybe Tales of the Crypt, and hey Creepshow maybe coming so theres that since its also a comic too.

Just a little dream idea I've been thinking. Could HHN do any ips based on comic books? Personally I'd like to see Spawn, Hellboy, or Preacher.
Maybe Tales of the Crypt, and hey Creepshow maybe coming so theres that since its also a comic too.

I remember when AMC's adaptation of Preacher first premiered.. A lot of people saw that as a potential HHN IP due to AMC's relationship with Universal at the time as well as the involvement of Seth Rogen of This Is The End fame..

I remember when AMC's adaptation of Preacher first premiered.. A lot of people saw that as a potential HHN IP due to AMC's relationship with Universal at the time as well as the involvement of Seth Rogen of This Is The End fame..
Wow, I seriously hope they actually do Preacher. Honestly imo its HHN worthy. Although I would prefer if they stick to the comic.

Wow, I seriously hope they actually do Preacher. Honestly imo its HHN worthy. Although I would prefer if they stick to the comic.

EDIT: Looks like I might add Preacher to my dream lineup for HHN. Now what about the others like Spawn and Hellboy? Do they have a chance?

YIKES, sorry about the Double post, didnt notice, mods please delete if you may

Last edited by a moderator:
*shrug* At this point, it might be the smarter bet than a full-on house (in Orlando, at least). Maybe the next Trick-r-Treatment candidate?

I don't think it'd be terribly farfetched.

Same person also claimed in that same post that Hide N Seek could go away if a "BIG IP" ended up happening.

What are Face-Off, 7, All Night Die In and Hide N Seek... I'm lost here

A "Face Off / 7" esque scarezone refers to the scarezone formula of people on stages with "underlings" on the streets, ICONS from 25, Chance From Hell (kinda) also works.

All Nite Die In would probably be referring to the 25 zone with two completely different character casts, which Face Off kinda had (at least with the characters on stage).

EDIT: 7 had the characters on stage change as well.

Hide N Seek is presently the original believed to be going into the Parade Warehouse based around playing hide n seek with ghost kids in cemetery.