Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 293 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is ghostbusters likely to be in the new park since the classic monsters have gotten so much attention in horror nights and it will be at the new park. Ghostbusters would fit perfectly with the classic monsters. Since a new movie is coming out too it keeps the franchise fresh.
If it does come, which I have doubts on, it wouldn’t be with the Classic Monsters. Universal would want to make a clear distinction between their brand and Sony’s

Since Tooth Fairy’s going into a SS should we expect some flyers...

Also I’m stumped on what can scare in Ghostbusters. Only things I can imagine are a Slimer blackout, Librarian actress and puppet, Zuul, Gatekeeper, and a reuse of the Poltergeist skull as the Stay Puft Man

A lot of stuff. Victim scares with Rick Moranis or Dana actors, Loud jumpscares coming from Proton Packs, they could take ideas and designs from the GB2 City Attack scene for the montage scene in GB1. After seeing what they could do with The Shining, Poltergeist, and Exorcist, I have no doubt A&D can come up with some decent scares.

A lot of stuff. Victim scares with Rick Moranis or Dana actors, Loud jumpscares coming from Proton Packs, they could take ideas and designs from the GB2 City Attack scene for the montage scene in GB1. After seeing what they could do with The Shining, Poltergeist, and Exorcist, I have no doubt A&D can come up with some decent scares.

I don’t have any doubts either after what they did with Poltergeist... I just think that Ghostbusters has less room for imagination in the vein Poltergeist had. Although isn’t there a machine that has all of the ghosts trapped in it in Ghostbusters?

Since Tooth Fairy’s going into a SS should we expect some flyers...

Also I’m stumped on what can scare in Ghostbusters. Only things I can imagine are a Slimer blackout, Librarian actress and puppet, Zuul, Gatekeeper, and a reuse of the Poltergeist skull as the Stay Puft Man
They could use the ghosts from the containment unit scene like the taxi driver zombie, some of the ghostbusters (Venkman covered in slime), Walter Peck covered in marshmello, and best of all which only one can dream.... THE SPOOKTACULAR SHOW GHOSTS! (Clown, Drunk Ghost, 3 headed ghost, and pink ghost)

I swear this morning on the HHN Orlando Instagram page (and story) there were some Slipknot related posts. The images were the same as they on the Slipknot page, and it does appear that HHN Orlando follows the Slipknot account too.

Either this was an early leak, or a hacked account...

That’s what I got confused with because that’s not the official account. ;)

Reactions: ChaseTuff
For the life of me, I can't find the different ticketing options. On the site, they have the BOGO to be done by June 5th. But I remember last year them having the option to pay a little more for unlimited visits on like Wed, Thurs, Sun or something like that. Does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about and, if so, point me in the right direction? Thanks.

For the life of me, I can't find the different ticketing options. On the site, they have the BOGO to be done by June 5th. But I remember last year them having the option to pay a little more for unlimited visits on like Wed, Thurs, Sun or something like that. Does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about and, if so, point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Check back June 5th. They open up all other ticketing options after the initial "deal" ends.