Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 305 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m sorry whaaaa? I am not a fan of this year’s scarezones. two zombie scarezones???

Vikings? in central park? wasted area on a dumb theme.

Plastic surgery in Hollywood? A huge open space and they’re doing a plastic surgery zone?

Oh nooo

There's a strong possibility that the zone itself could be at Mel's Drive In, and that the jack-o-lanterns could still be in CP.

Oof

Okay so a hard rock scarezone, a plastic surgery zone, vikings, and zombie zone (like it hasn’t been done already)...

Still not a huge fan

There's a strong possibility that the zone itself could be at Mel's Drive In, and that the jack-o-lanterns could still be in CP.
My favorite part about the CP zones! Really wish they stick with that.

What is speculated at the Shrek zone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kichkinet85
If the rob zombie scarezone is real I would suspect that there probably will not be any house of 1000 characters in the zone but I would suspect that the characters with the devils rejects outfits will be in the zone.
Yeah The Devil's Rejects characters, you have Heidi and the devil character and some others from Lords Of Salem, the two clown brothers and the other clowns from 31, the quirky characters from Haunting World of El Superbeasto, they have enough characters to work with, I hope they do the zone well.

The Plastic Surgery scarezone sorta reminds of the Pride character and her minions from 7, looking into cracked mirrors and obsessed with their image from 21, I could see them going that route with that zone. While Anarch-cade could be maybe be a slight jab at Disney's Wreck It Ralph?

I completely agree with you! I feel like the only way I’m getting a picture with him will the the scare actor dining

I forgot about the scareactor dining. If they announced Spaulding for that I would definitely book dinner there.

On the scarezone, I can't see them doing much with Superbeasto. If they changed the name of the bar for the Dusk 'Till Dawn house, then they would also have to really tone down the content for that as well.

Reactions: RevFreako
I completely agree with you! I feel like the only way I’m getting a picture with him will the the scare actor dining
If he is apart of it, I'll sign right up lol, him and any other of the zombie characters like El Superbeasto or Suzie X maybe even the Robot from Phantom Creeps which Rob always fancies or hopefully Heidi from Lords Of Salem.

@Legacy said emphasis on the “ade” of anarch-ade. Makes me think of “drinking the Kool-ade”. And arcade is also a term for a street of shops. So could this be a shopping arcade showing off the IP houses, with crazed people who have “drank the kool-ade”? Very meta
If you emphasize the first syllable, the word more closely relates to “Anarchy.” This, honestly, is where most insiders immediately went. However, if you emphasize the third syllable, the word becomes “an arcade.”

@Legacy said emphasis on the “ade” of anarch-ade. Makes me think of “drinking the Kool-ade”. And arcade is also a term for a street of shops. So could this be a shopping arcade showing off the IP houses, with crazed people who have “drank the kool-ade”? Very meta
Yeah you see right here, that sounds like a really cool idea, it makes me wonder if they were going to bring this last year but opted out with using The Harvest with the scarezones. Still was a pretty cool concept but this one would have done good as well.

I hope that if the Arcade idea becomes true, a collection of custom arcade cabinets (with short 8-bit animations and cannot be played) featuring 2019's IPs surrounded by objects symbolic of said IP are placed in the area accompanied by other video game parody set pieces.
This zone also makes sense due the Stranger Things season 2 arcade.