Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Never seen Zombieland but it seems like a lot of people like it and its funny so I’m curious to see what they do with that.

Honestly I’m in the minority here but... I actually like the zone ideas. Some of them are stretches but I think could make pretty good zones(Plastic, Rob Zombie), but the more I’ve thought about what they can do with the zones the more excited I’ve gotten. Definitely was not a fan at first though, I genuinely thought they’d use Creepshow as a zone. Anarcade is definitely my most anticipated though even though the games will likely be the IPs

I forgot about the scareactor dining. If they announced Spaulding for that I would definitely book dinner there.

On the scarezone, I can't see them doing much with Superbeasto. If they changed the name of the bar for the Dusk 'Till Dawn house, then they would also have to really tone down the content for that as well.
They don't need the content. I just need a large man in a white suit with a lucha mask.

For Rob Zombie fans this year must be a dream come true

And if much like myself you’re not a Rob Zombie fan then...
54luAmn.gif

At this point I’m hoping they’ll spare the rest of us & keep his music contained to that SZ & house.

I know 29 is set in stone at this point, and I know this has debuted with a wimper, but I saw "Brightburn" last night and I thought it was pretty good, and the whole time as the movie went on I was designing the house in my head. Think it could be done especially with the mask and the glowing eyes.

Fact. I like his movies more than most seem to, aside from Lords of Salem. I am so ready for this.
I just don’t get why Lords of Salem is so liked the way it is. Easily my least favourite of Zombie’s films, and I believe I have seen them all!

Also Dragon's Lair and Dig Dug which are both 80's and featured in Stranger Things.

Scary Tales last year could've had a Dragon's Lair meets Tron sort of set up, with an additional facade of an arcade console on the entrance to the soundstage and video game code projected onto the entrance curtains to simulate us being "sucked" in.