Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That’s not and updated spec map at all, it’s 1.0, I’d slowww down a little.

It might be true but I’d like to hear something a little more concrete-ish.

Reactions: ChaseTuff
I heard Tooth Fairy is not happening as well from a different source. I would be perfectly fine with IT coming this year, just please NO PURGE!! It could even be the new Halloween. Who knows? Someone said Scissors as a rumor, so are we talking US?

*sigh*

I guess there's no more fighting it.

Tooth Fairy IS getting replaced with an IP that was offered at the last minute - that's really only relevant this year.

I, and most insiders, have been striving to keep it secret for about three weeks. We can't control everything though.
Well at least one positive is that it lowers the risk of them getting in trouble with Knotts.

*sigh*

I guess there's no more fighting it.

Tooth Fairy IS getting replaced with an IP that was offered at the last minute - that's really only relevant this year.

I, and most insiders, have been striving to keep it secret for about three weeks. We can't control everything though.

Guessing Black Christmas. Think about it--"only relevant this year" and going in SS24 with Yeti, which will be a cold house.

Hoping 30 has five originals.