Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So the Unknown IP is:

Really only relevant this year.
Isn’t cold.
Something fans have wanted for a while.

The first and third points are the contradiction, for me. Things that are only relevant for one year are generally synergy houses that no one really wants.

But, BC would've been a good pairing with Yeti, just for that second point.

I think that would disqualify Us tho, right

So wait, just to get my bearings... are we absolutely sure it's not GoT coming back? The temperature thing might be a snafu, but they can get away with it.

Otherwise, the only other big upcoming 2019 horrors are IT 2, Annabelle 3, Black Christmas and Doctor Sleep.

Edit: alright, Imma guess its GoT coming back for this year.

So the Unknown IP is:

Really only relevant this year.
Isn’t cold.
Something fans have wanted for a while.
The only one of those points I specifically said about this IP was that it's relevant for this year.

I've said Yeti wouldn't be cold. But I'll add the house is said to have "more snow than any house prior." So temperature has nothing to do with theme.

I'm not sure where that last point came from.

The only one of those points I specifically said about this IP was that it's relevant for this year.

I've said Yeti wouldn't be cold. But I'll add the house is said to have "more snow than any house prior." So temperature has nothing to do with theme.

I'm not sure where that last point came from.
I mean you didn’t say all those but that doesn’t mean others didn’t say it.