Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 380 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even Legacy acted like he always knew about the change, of course, after scoffing at the possibility but then was forced to confirm it after it was leaked elsewhere.

Legacy knew about the change. Since this is another year where everything was known so early, there were individuals purposely trying to keep it hidden to actually create a sense of surprise once it got announced.

Legacy knew about the change. Since this is another year where everything was known so early, there were individuals purposely trying to keep it hidden to actually create a sense of surprise once it got announced.
Exactly, so if disinformation is being dispensed on purpose then what's the point of this board? People aren't on here to be lied to or toyed with but you just brushed that off as if that's part of the fun. But if that is what's going on then how did everything get found out so early as you said? The 'insiders' could just make up some more lies and cover it up, right? We wouldn't have lost GOT if it was that easy to do. You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: Pumpkingourl
The difference is that leaking out news that’s not insiders to tell is capable of causing a domino effect that hits people’s actual lives. Now for me, I don’t think my anxiousness and curiosity over a Halloween event is important enough for people to lose jobs and get blacklisted, but again, maybe that’s just me.

But he did know about it, I’ve known about it, there are many people that know about it but, again, nobody’s going to confirm anything people guess because it’s not our news to share. I mentioned June 6 for a reason. He’s worded his posts in regards to this topic when it came up in the past for a reason. I’ve responded that there’s nothing to worry about for a reason. Nobody wanted this to leak out because we’ve all seen just how bad the consequences are when things leak out. I thought @Legacy made it a point to explain why it’s so important to not outright leak things, and yet here we are.

At this point I honestly don’t know what else to say or do to drive the point home that leaks have consequences and that is why everyone that knows something is still saying nothing.

And one more thing...what’s really nasty is people feeling so entitled to information to a Halloween event for a potential vacation that they’d rather see people lose their jobs over it.
That's all understandable but then the question is what are you doing on this board? If your life is so full, as you said, that you couldn't care about a Halloween event enough to bother then why are you posting here? Purposefully lying to everyone for your own personal enjoyment or causing intentional confusion about the event to benefit Universal? And if it's the latter then all the insiders are doing an awful job of it since we supposedly lost GOT because of leaks and there's a speculation map that comes out every year that spoils the whole event in January.

If the scissor comments by legacy is a legitimate real hint then it’s most definitely US. She’s holding Scissors on the poster of the movie and the people have scissors in their hands throughout the movie. Orrrrrr he could just be trying to throw us off lol
I don't think it was a clue or a way to throw people off, it was just Legacy taking a great opportunity for a joke. It did make me chuckle so it was worth it I say.

Reactions: Kadath
Thread unlocked. Please let’s try and keep it sane this time.

I also don’t need to hear anyone’s case about the thread being locked, or your interpretation of how speculation works. Anyone that decides to do so, and the thread will be locked immediately for another 24 hours.

Sorry for being a hardass here, but we gotta try something to fix it and as of now, this is the best way I can think of.

In the midst of all the hoopla, I posted about the logistics of KKFOS costumes fitting into the Shrek building. Anyone have any thoughts on how they’ll make more room for this costumes? Hoping it’s not going to be a shorter house because of it.
I worry about that too actually. I am hoping they will figure something out like maybe obscuring them with scenery instead of booholes?

In the midst of all the hoopla, I posted about the logistics of KKFOS costumes fitting into the Shrek building. Anyone have any thoughts on how they’ll make more room for this costumes? Hoping it’s not going to be a shorter house because of it.

They’re just gonna have a bunch of Klown heads on sticks popping out of doors.