Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 419 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think you all should stop worrying about when they announce things, 'cause it will not change when they announce things. Just go with the flow...the weird, inconsistent flow...but flow nonetheless.

I think you all should stop worrying about when they announce things, 'cause it will not change when they announce things. Just go with the flow...the weird, inconsistent flow...but flow nonetheless.
Finding out the names of the houses is the point. We understand they will announce them when they feel like it but posters should stop telling other posters what to do. This whole thread is a joke. A speculation thread where speculation is met with heavy handed moderation and threats.

Usually if the "flow" is this inconsistent, you see a doctor :grin:

Kidding, kidding. At this point, there just aren't much more calendar days to wait before they have to start announcing things at a fast pace. I'm content to wait for a while and catch up on Netflix in the meantime.

Finding out the names of the houses is the point. We understand they will announce them when they feel like it but posters should stop telling other posters what to do. This whole thread is a joke. A speculation thread where speculation is met with heavy handed moderation and threats.
You're fairly aggressive, and unjustifiably so. "Other posters" includes one of the main moderators.

You're fairly aggressive, and unjustifiably so. "Other posters" includes one of the main moderators.
You think that's aggressive however post after post of warnings and threats by posters and the mods leading to the thread bring temporarily shut down is justifiable? I really don't understand why anyone comes to this site to be bullied by 22 year old part time scare-actors.

You think that's aggressive however post after post of warnings and threats by posters and the mods leading to the thread bring temporarily shut down is justifiable? I really don't understand why anyone comes to this site to be bullied by 22 year old part time scare-actors.

I'm neither 22 nor a scareactor, and no one is bullying you.

Reactions: Kadath