Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Whyyy would they tease us with that tweet ? Sadism? It’s a little annoying to dangle it out there and then snatch it back. I guess they know they’ve got my money any way.
What is everybody betting the next house announcement will be? I personally think it will be Ho1C.
I’m surprised they’d sit on Ghost Busters this long. I’d say you’re probably right it’ll be an IP.

i HoPe I gEt An InViTaTiOn To BeCoMe OnE oF jAcK's MaNiAcS. :pray:

One of THE WORST Marketing clusterfffff EVER. I was SO PISSED that year. They first announced that stupid thing on my birthday, and I was all excited thinking we were going down a new road with maybe some great stuff we could get from HHN. And then.. nothing.

I think we will see an announcement this week, but as you all said, it kind of doesn't matter. Unless they announce something that isn't noted here - now THAT would be fun.. back to the old "it isn't official until it's announced" idea.

FYI - I must be an old fart because some of the movies you all talk about loving, I hated (as did the other old farts I go with) - Hereditary and It Follows are two prime examples. None of us liked those. However, IT was a masterpiece, and I cannot wait for part 2 this year. Since you were all throwing out opinions, I thought I'd prove the point about how all tastes are different.

One of THE WORST Marketing clusterfffff EVER. I was SO PISSED that year. They first announced that stupid thing on my birthday, and I was all excited thinking we were going down a new road with maybe some great stuff we could get from HHN. And then.. nothing.

I think we will see an announcement this week, but as you all said, it kind of doesn't matter. Unless they announce something that isn't noted here - now THAT would be fun.. back to the old "it isn't official until it's announced" idea.

FYI - I must be an old fart because some of the movies you all talk about loving, I hated (as did the other old farts I go with) - Hereditary and It Follows are two prime examples. None of us liked those. However, IT was a masterpiece, and I cannot wait for part 2 this year. Since you were all throwing out opinions, I thought I'd prove the point about how all tastes are different.
It: Chapter Two is easily my most anticipated movie this year, mostly on account of how good Chapter One was.

By the way, I don't think being an old fart has anything to do with taste in films. I know plenty of younger people who have similar taste as some older folks and vice versa. My taste is wide ranging so I can't tell you where my taste lie. I either like a film or I don't. I'm a simple man.

Seriously though HHN29 can't happen soon enough. Also neither can the release of It: Chapter Two.

Hollywood hhn twitter said ‘check back tomorrow’ and also ‘I have a call on that one night’ and ‘ill see if I can dial up something’ all replying to people’s questions. Ghostbusters tomorrow it seems then!

maxresdefault.jpg

Tangential, but the Invisible Man movie just started filming and I am very, very interested to see if this new Blumhouse Monsters Universe gets off the ground. Could be the next Purge for the event, an eternal groundswell of maze material for when the pickings are dry.

I doubt age has anything to do with it as I'm likely close in age to you (pushing 50). I thought IT was just okay. Loved Hereditary. Liked It Follows. All tastes certainly are different, but age probably isn't a factor in any of those 3 since they are all recent.

I doubt age has anything to do with it as I'm likely close in age to you (pushing 50). I thought IT was just okay. Loved Hereditary. Liked It Follows. All tastes certainly are different, but age probably isn't a factor in any of those 3 since they are all recent.

I think it's more down to the age of the viewer than the age of the movie.