Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

It was an interesting commercial, the fact Hollywood had featured itself on the Orlando one and on theirs was like what? The commercial is on the website and yeah it looked like it was leaked on youtube, it was pretty cool to see Dracula in the commercial, Wolfman in the car even though we didn't see much of him, I think Frankenstein appeared during the light storm with the girl by window did he? I didn't see the full shot, the commercial wasn't like last year but was decent at least. The commercial was definitely a little more catered to Stranger Things.

One more nitpick: What kind of 20-something actually argues about if Frankenstein can beat the Wolfman?

I mean, for starters, it's obviously Frankenstein.

I don't know but it would have been cool to see Frankenstein and Wolfman fighting in the commercial while also trying to terrorize them, also did anyone notice the song has odd resemblance to Van Halen's Everybody Want Some?

Or, you could be patient and stop expecting everything early.

Well it was worth a shot. I'm intrigued and by the sounds of it I'm going to be disappointed, but the waiting is raising my hopes for this to be something interesting

Well it was worth a shot. I'm intrigued and by the sounds of it I'm going to be disappointed, but the waiting is raising my hopes for this to be something interesting
Expect nothing and then you'll be pleasantly surprised!

I bet it's something to help market the event to people at the hotel who may not necessarily been already going.

Well majority of the stuff is out, now to sit back for the merchandise to come out, possibly soon. It also looks like we'll be sharing the same tagline with Hollywood this year, "Your Worst Fears Live Here."

Last edited:
Ah was wondering when this was. Man the hype is gonna come in real quick this year. Only two days before opening. Not a lot of time to solve any issues found during the preview.