Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

If they’re doing Stranger Things 2, will they announce that first, just because everyone knows it’s coming.

Just like last year, they will announce it first and immediately start selling vacation packages.

Yep. It isn't even that "everyone knows it's coming," it's that last year proved the property is a sales driver. So, announce it first and ride it to death.

I don't know what the relationship is like, but I would think Disney would be at least partially willing to discuss loaning out movies for HHN. After all, MNSSHP doesn't draw from the horror aspect. It would just be more money in their pockets at the end of the night.

I still didn't care for it, but to be fair, the EP line was bonkers, and while we were in line we found out that our dog died, so we may have just been in the wrong mindset going in. It was one of the more interesting to look at, I'll give it that, but I didn't find it scary so much as confusing.

Sorry about your dog.

The fact that some of what the facade text described is a threat to actually happen is what made it so scary for me.

Just booked our HHN29 trip! Sept. 15-23. Earliest we've ever gone - so fingers crossed they are open the Wednesday of that week as well!

Sapphire Falls for 8 nights... yes, please!
Wednesday should be good - the conference that closed HHN was moved to November this year.

And that being the end of Horror Nights, I'll probably be glad of the week's vacation from parks.
Actually I was trying to avoid HHN. I've gone about 7 times, but it's really not our thing. I like the park better without it. I understand why it's a great event for horror fans, but I'm not a horror fan and I'm just about impossible to scare so I don't really care for the houses. I actually enjoy the scare zones, fog & projection stuff way more. It really gets too crowded for us to enjoy it. But I may end up with no choice but late October since I'm saving the next Holiday Season vacation for 2020. Plus I'm trying to avoid that really bad cycle of weather that the southeast USA is in during the last three or four Sept./early October periods. It's been horrible for traveling from afar.

Last edited:
Only if you say out loud, "Hey, this is good pizza," at which point the Sopranos pop their heads up like meerkats to tell you how wrong you are.

When people have the audacity to lie to our faces about good Italian food in FL though...

VvLZRyo.gif