Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Does anyone remember all the code names from last year?
Zero - Dead Exposure
Dynamite - Trick r Treat
Rag-tag - Carnival Graveyard
Coach - Poltergeist
Poison - Scary Tales
Meteor - Seeds of Extinction
Surprise! - Blumhouse
Snacks - Slaughter Sinema
Feature - Halloween 4
Fireball - Stranger Things

Pulled from Legacy’s Rick and Morty spoilers thread

Chicken
Drill
Onyx
Dog
Pit
Pressure
Cotton
Jerky
Hysteria
Salt

Those are your houses. Good luck!

Chicken... confirmed :lol:

!!eBm3qQBGM~$(KGrHqYOKpsE0VI84yu4BNQyTI8zwQ~~_32.JPG

Ugh. It also really doesn't help that none of the originals got very good GSATs. Also AoV's popularity, even if I really didn't care for B&T.

If they decide to do this, I will stop going.

I'm not saying they're actually doing anything. It should actually be taken as a positive overall. It proves that horror content is not only viable, but extremely popular. Popular enough for a two month event to strongly effect the bottom line for the year.

Ugh. It also really doesn't help that none of the originals got very good GSATs. Also AoV's popularity, even if I really didn't care for B&T.

If they decide to do this, I will stop going.

Very early but the dates announcement would have been the first thing to get people booking and this had the typical dark feel to it, perhaps we will get a the odd house that focuses more on the popular IP but I'd see this as more varying the options rather than taking over the whole event.

I've previously worked for operations at The London Dungeon, we purposely varied the individual shows and rides because the same scare - break - scare - break can get boring.

i think i know what hysteria is. if you don't know, hysteria stands for "exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, especially among a group of people.", sounds like a certain movie with paranoia in it.