Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

is "come see the spooky" a serious tagline being considered to sell the event? That's awful lol... don't do that.

Do we have any idea what the ratio of Original to IP houses will be this year? Something like last year or different in some way?

It's looking like 5/5 just like last year. Nothing is confirmed until official, yadda yadda.

And not really made a big deal out of, but I'd say only 10 codenames kills off the 12 house thing.

I do believe AoV will be back since the guest survey, plus Pharcide and Phoenix was at the parks the other day, I wish they would do their Blood God Dracula show,it is very unique and the music is good.
I am still stuck on a few but I am still thinking Hysteria is St2, Chicken hmm Rob Zombie, Dog maybe Hellraiser the demonish dogs on one of the movies. Hellraiser freaks me out. Still thinking of some, but long day today.
I am also going with @Legacy with No Icon this year just a theme to tie it all together. I am sure saving all the Icons and maybe release a new one for HHN XXX.

With what Legacy said about Cyberpunk having I believe the best show GSAT's in HHN history, I'm sure their return was in formation before the event ended last year. Stranger Things and AOV were probably the first two things locked in.

It's looking like 5/5 just like last year. Nothing is confirmed until official, yadda yadda.

And not really made a big deal out of, but I'd say only 10 codenames kills off the 12 house thing.

Makes sense. I do think last year’s equal ratio did make for a nice balance when looking over all of the houses.

The thought could be considered though, as unlikely as it may be, that one codename could equal two houses. It hasn’t happened before to my knowledge but if they did want to bring back ST1 with ST2 that could be an easier* way to expand house count.

*Easier is subjective. The talk of props already being done over and the thought of having to find even MORE lookalikes makes this sound almost as difficult as an 11th house but hey it’s an idea nonetheless.

It's part of the lighter, family-friendlier event they're moving toward.
Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-12.46.37-PM.png