Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And not really made a big deal out of, but I'd say only 10 codenames kills off the 12 house thing.

Not necessarily. A dual run wouldn’t require more than 1 codename. If the locations are the same as last year, SS22 can hold a dual run house like it did in ‘98.

The question then becomes “does that up the house account officially?” Past dual runs were marketed as 1 house with two paths, and not as separate houses.

Edited to add:

We were given the codename Ritual by Aiello in 2014, and Ritual was later changed to Altar.

Reactions: Kadath
No express, no congo-line, shorter waits.

I'm really hoping that I get the chance to experience the event like that. My group was alone for our first run-through of Blumhouse last year and it was easily one of my favorite house runs ever. Fingers crossed that one of the upcharge nights falls between September 20-29

I'm really hoping that I get the chance to experience the event like that. My group was alone for our first run-through of Blumhouse last year and it was easily one of my favorite house runs ever. Fingers crossed that one of the upcharge nights falls between September 20-29
I got one run through of Trick or Treat completely by myself. Strongly recommend it if you can.

Reactions: Thiago and amar831
I always found that to be an interesting part of the HHN crowd. I had a woman tell me she was offended by my HAIL SATAN shirt in line for the first AHS house. Interesting place to make a stand.

I remember reading that the Angels wings were cut off, and the overall impression that I got was that the Angels were losing and that's where most of the gore was coming from... but someone with more knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong.

I remember reading that the Angels wings were cut off, and the overall impression that I got was that the Angels were losing and that's where most of the gore was coming from... but someone with more knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong.

That's about the extent of it I believe.

Also always fun to get confronted over being a "Satan worshipper" at the biggest horror haunt event in the US. :grin:

Reactions: truejonas
My guess for Onyx could be Hive 2. They teased a sequel for Hive in Slaughter Sinema and the vampires of the Hive were described as having long fingernails and being very feral, and Onyx literally translates to claw or fingernail. Could also be Dracula but Hive 2 feels more likely

Could also be a Werewolf original but no clue how they would do that

My guess for Onyx could be Hive 2. They teased a sequel for Hive in Slaughter Sinema and the vampires of the Hive were described as having long fingernails and being very feral, and Onyx literally translates to claw or fingernail. Could also be Dracula but Hive 2 feels more likely

Could also be a Werewolf original but no clue how they would do that
That would be fun. I'm one of the few who enjoyed it more than what it replaced. I find the Warrens so fraudulent, it impacts my enjoyment of the franchise even though they are well written and made films. Hive was great. Loved the soil and earthy scent, loved the glow in the dark contacts and make up/costuming in general, loved the casts, loved the big one and little one hallway bit, and just the concept in general. Suburban nightmares. Still mad the foam cat was vandalized.
22491470_10155149371763667_2680887753284049635_n.jpg

Last edited:
That would be fun. I'm one of the few who enjoyed it more than what it replaced. I find the Warrens so fraudulent it impacts my enjoyment of the franchise, even though they are well written and made films. Hive was great. Loved the soil and earthy scent, loved the glow in the dark contacts and make up/costuming in general, loved the casts, loved the big one and little one hallway bit, and just the concept in general. Suburban nightmares. Still mad the foam cat was vandalized.
22491470_10155149371763667_2680887753284049635_n.jpg

Nice picture. I loved this house. I found the vampires, atmosphere and music more creepy than Castle Vampyr. A sequel would great!