Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
sorry, but gremlins is owned by WB.

This has probably been very discussed so apologies if I have missed this.

Is any WB IP a complete no no? Does the HP relationship not help at all?

I'm aware of the WB studio tour but that is on the other coast and a very different event.

If Salt is an original it could be Dead Man’s Wharf or The Forsaken. The whole salt water connection seems pretty tongue in cheek like most codenames and both of them did win ZotY or HoTY in their respective years.

But it’s likely something comepletely original in and of itself

A friend of mine thought that Pressure could be Truth or Dare/Blumhouse 3.0, but like people are saying pressure is vague enough to attribute to anything really.

Reactions: BBPH
If Salt is an original it could be Dead Man’s Wharf or The Forsaken. The whole salt water connection seems pretty tongue in cheek like most codenames and both of them did win ZotY or HoTY in their respective years.

But it’s likely something comepletely original in and of itself
This would be cool as a house tbh...Not nessesarily Frightanic 2.0

Salt normally has to do with bad luck (spilled sault, salt over your shoulder, Varuca Salt, etc)

Is AHS out of the question? Apocalypse was a really good season and I think it deserves it's own house.

I wouldn’t bet on it for this year but I wouldn’t be shocked to see it return in the near future. But given it didn’t happen last year with Cult I wouldn’t count on AHS

Reactions: BBPH
Btw. did anyone hear about Lost Boys getting a TV series? Just want to give out the information for all the Lost Boys fans and maybe it will be at hhn in a few years^^

Reactions: Allison
Btw. did anyone hear about Lost Boys getting a TV series? Just want to give out the information for all the Lost Boys fans and maybe it will be at hhn in a few years^^

Hi yes resident TLB stan checking in-I’m excited to see what comes of the show, however, I’d bet whole dollars we won’t see TLB at HHN. WB owns it and (I believe) it was already used in some capacity at their event.

Pit can be tied to Hill House because the house was a "money pit" for the parents. They kept having to spend money to renovate it with all the growing problems they kept encountering.

With what's been briefly inferred by Legacy on the location of Pit (From the sounds of it, Pit is not in a major soundstage), it might not be Hill House.