Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

My fingers couldn't be crossed any harder. If the deluxe night doesn't happen, then hopefully they will add that date to the calendar later. That week looks to be a very crowded week based on hotel availability at this point and there would be a lot of disappointed people if there isn't some sort of HHN event on that Wednesday. We'll have to wait and see.
If it is a delux night i hope they announce it soon. I can easily change my travel now, but maybe not so much in a few weeks. Because I’d keep the 16th if that ends up being a delux night.

If it is a delux night i hope they announce it soon. I can easily change my travel now, but maybe not so much in a few weeks. Because I’d keep the 16th if that ends up being a delux night.

Agreed. If they're doing deluxe nights, they need to let us know ASAP now that selling season has officially started.

I haven't planned my trip in full yet, but I definitely have a week in mind. I can adjust that easily one week back or forth. In another month, that may not be the case.

Yeah that would be ideal. I'm already locked in with a flight, so I'll be there regardless. It would really suck if I'm only able to get two nights of HHN in on this trip, but it is what it is. I just really hope something happens with the 16th.

It just jumps out to me as odd that there's a random empty Wednesday

It's very odd. Especially since it appears to be a very busy week. My heart sunk when I saw the calendar, but if it ends up being a premium night, then it would end up being perfect. I just have to be patient at this point because I can't move my dates.

Can't get a link since I'm at work, but UO posted on Twitter that there will be 10 houses and 5 zones.

Shrek lives on..

Attachments

• HHN.png
    HHN.png
    565.5 KB · Views: 22