Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Before I go too far down the permit fishing watering hole, we are sure the tent was brought down after HHN, yes?

The permit bot didn’t find a permit for the tent being erected, yet. Yes, a permit is pulled when the tent is put up. It could be that the permit site is running behind (there appears to have been a few issues on the site), but there are ways for the permit bot to miss things.

The permit bot was the solution to the difficulties in finding permits since the site updated. I have to manually enter each permit number to verify nothing was missed, if the tent was indeed taken down. It’s tedious and time consuming, but I can do it if we are sure.

It was up through the holiday season at least because I remember remarking that they kept it up for a long time this year. My friend told me it was down but in my two days off it was back up by the time I was back at work. So, take that as you will? I guess what I’m saying is I haven’t physically seen it down or gone

It was up through the holiday season at least because I remember remarking that they kept it up for a long time this year. My friend told me it was down but in my two days off it was back up by the time I was back at work. So, take that as you will? I guess what I’m saying is I haven’t physically seen it down or gone

That’s what I needed to know. I’m going to hold off on doing an in-depth sweep of the permits as quickly as possible then. I’ll probably still check, but I won’t try to get through 1,200+ permits in as few days as possible.

It was down for a couple of months, from my understanding. There may be a quirk in the permitting for this site since its foundation is permanent now.
You’re killing me, Smalls!!

They pull permits for almost every tent that is erected and taken down for events. The food/beverage tents are the only ones that I don’t remember seeing permits for in the past.

Was the foundation finished last year or the year before? Tent erection permit was pulled last year.

Blech, I’m going to go through the permits to ease my mind. All Uni has to do to hide permits from the permit bot is tweak addresses. I kept discovering new addresses last year to be added to it. Maybe I should just double verify to keep it as up-to-date as possible.

You’re killing me, Smalls!!

They pull permits for almost every tent that is erected and taken down for events. The food/beverage tents are the only ones that I don’t remember seeing permits for in the past.

Was the foundation finished last year or the year before? Tent erection permit was pulled last year.

Blech, I’m going to go through the permits to ease my mind. All Uni has to do to hide permits from the permit bot is tweak addresses. I kept discovering new addresses last year to be added to it. Maybe I should just double verify to keep it as up-to-date as possible.

The tent had been down. The foundation was finished last year. The tent was put back up over the last 3-4 days (give or take).

Last edited: