Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not think Eddie would be a good icon for hhn 30.
I know people have a soft spot for eddie, and a lot of nostalgia,
But it would feel underwhelming, and visually i dont think hes that iconic.
Might be an unpopular opinion, i know, i know Eddie is beloved,
But hes just not that...great looking?

Also after the last Run house we had, i would be okay with never having another Run house again....lol.....

Last edited:
I honestly do not think Eddie would be a good icon for hhn 30.
I know people have a soft spot for eddie, and a lot of nostalgia,
But it would feel underwhelming, and visually i dont think hes that iconic.
Might be an unpopular opinion, i know, i know Eddie is beloved,
But hes just not that...great looking?

Also after the last Run house we had, i would be okay with never having another Run house again....lol.....
But like...imagine this on a billboard...He could give HHN its edge back

hhn11_eddie_jack.jpg

IMO the key word for HHN needs to be intensity

But like...imagine this on a billboard...He could give HHN its edge back

hhn11_eddie_jack.jpg

IMO the key word for HHN needs to be intensity

Its because he looks like a henchman from a batman villain or something. Like Bane or something.
He would have worked perfectly in the early 2000s but now it does feel outdated lol.

Maybe if he gets a make over and more iconic clothing. A leather vest or something cool, a makeover like Chance got.
Jack had a leather makeover as well. When he got that long coat...

Its because he looks like a henchman from a batman villain or something. Like Bane or something.
He would have worked perfectly in the early 2000s but now it does feel outdated lol.

Maybe if he gets a make over and more iconic clothing. A leather vest or something cool, a makeover like Chance got.
Jack had a leather makeover as well. When he got that long coat...
I just picture turning USF into a giant Dieselpunk/Mad Max nightmare...and Eddie comes to mind as a good icon for it

I would love to see what a 2020 version of him looks like

I just picture turning USF into a giant Dieselpunk/Mad Max nightmare...and Eddie comes to mind as a good icon for it

Well that is officially the one parkwide scare zone I would kill for.

mad max Eddie.............in Immortan Joe style outfit......
Mad Max style RUN house.....
mad max soundtrack park wide........

NOW i am fully on board lol :exclap::exclap::exclap::exclap:

ceFYLd1.gif

I know it's the Facebook group but someone combined the survey of peoples' rankings and GB came in 3rd. Pit came in 8th. :(

I hope that doesn't...mean anything for the future, since on here it's been said that GB got poor GSATs (well deserved IMO). Hopefully this franchise never comes back to the event, but with GB3 coming out next year a little part of me wonders if it's a planned package deal.

@Brian G. mentioned in his first post in this thread that "guests want scary." Is that just a guess or is that what the general public's response indicates? It would be nice if they "hear" the "not scary" complaints (which, let me reiterate, I did not feel applied to the originals this year), the same way F&F finally had the GP complaining about screens.

Last edited:
I know it's the Facebook group but someone combined the survey of peoples' rankings and GB came in 3rd. Pit came in 8th. :(

I hope that doesn't...mean anything for the future, since on here it's been said that GB got poor GSATs (well deserved IMO). Hopefully this franchise never comes back to the event, but with GB3 coming out next year a little part of me wonders if it's a planned package deal.

Brian mentioned in his first post in this thread that "guests want scary." Is that just a guess or is that what the general public's response indicates?

Yeah I saw that, i guess the fb group really liked ghostbusters,
Also dont forget that the director of the new movie visited the orlando house, he talked about his love for gb.

I honestly do not mind a house based on the new movie. I actually hope it comes. It would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.