Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have been awful. Glad you followed your judgement and cancelled!

It was a bit family debate for sure! But since then I’ve basically accepted anything. It just is what it is. I have season tickets to the broadway tours that come to town... the 4 I had left in 2020 are of course now all postponed and cancelled.

So my only point is, the first big out of your control “loss” is the hardest. But after that you just start going with the flow and not feeling too sad about it.

I hope that happens for everyone here, and you can all find some calm and peace with it in the near future.

Yeah, since this is getting locked today … catch you all in here next year! I hope to see some of you in the parks this Fall despite the loss of our beloved event.

If not, put that money towards an even better trip next year! Take care y'all.

Despite all of the ups and, let's be honest, mostly downs of the year, I've really enjoyed this thread and discussion with everyone here. Big thanks to Legacy for the riddles and clues at the beginning of everything, and his and Brian, Nick, et al's insight through this whole thing.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and I'll catch y'all on the flip side. Unofficial meetup in 2021?

Said it before but since I'll be off the site for a few months I'll say it again. I, like everyone here it seems, really loved the clues Legacy did in the beginning. Got me to engage with the community in a way I hadn't ever done in the past. So for that I thank him for all his hard work. Generally this thread also helped to get through..all this. So it's been a nice comfort to come here every day or two.

Anyways, it's been a fun, albeit bumpy ride. It'll be nice to come back once spec starts up once more. See you all then.

HarmfulTediousHorsemouse-small.gif

Remember every day we are one more day closer to HHN30, whenever that happens.

I hope you can all find things to enjoy in the meantime.

That first smell of fog, walking under the main gate, first bite of pizza fries, scan for stay and scream, new house construction smell ..... it will be an amazing day and well worth the wait.

Stay safe everyone. Better days are ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.