Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been brought up, but in my forum searches it doesn't yield any substantial results.
Does anyone have any hints about there being public auditions for HHN scare actors at all this year? I know NOTHING this year has been conventional, but it does seem like it's getting very late to draft new bodies for an event that's supposed to start in early September, even using video submissions.
I know internal auditions have come & gone, but I am still hopeful for public auditions as my work schedule may actually make it possible for me to participate this year. Although I find it completely possible that they've filled all the roles internally, considering the amount of local theme park workers who still haven't gone back to their regular jobs yet. In which case, no public auditions needed.
Curious if anyone closer to sources has any clue. Thanks!
I've been wondering this too, I actually reached out to them through their contact us link and the only information they gave me was to make an audition profile (which I already had), select my relevant skills (which I had already done), and IF they do open auditions, you'll get notified through email. I've been needing a reason to move back to Florida after getting booted from my DCP because of good ole COVID, but like you said, it seems like its getting pretty late to still hold open auditions so I'm kinda losing hope, but we'll see I guess! :(

I've been wondering this too, I actually reached out to them through their contact us link and the only information they gave me was to make an audition profile (which I already had), select my relevant skills (which I had already done), and IF they do open auditions, you'll get notified through email. I've been needing a reason to move back to Florida after getting booted from my DCP because of good ole COVID, but like you said, it seems like its getting pretty late to still hold open auditions so I'm kinda losing hope, but we'll see I guess! :(

There’s a thread for it!

Had to fact-check this but yes they did in fact seemingly randomly update the Houses page top text.

Quite random but I guess it shows they’re doing things to the site.

It was never a planned dry event. They can pull the alcohol at any point, and my guess with the increase in cases and horrible publicity Disney received, there are logistical issues they don’t want to commit to yet, as they are worried about the anger it would cause to staple fans.
People are complaining about Disney because they are simply Disney. However it does make it seem like now is a awful time to announce anything or maybe now is the perfect time so everybody is still bashing on Disney :lol:

It’s not something I expected, and is hard to describe without more context.
I’m so curious as to what this house has in store! All the other houses we have a basic idea of what it will be like but this one has so much unknown. Will it be a IP house based off her music videos? A original house she helped designed? Will it feature her previously released music or a new score only for the house? I truly feel this could be a really special house!

Status
Not open for further replies.