Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really posted in this thread but I enjoyed reading the whole way through, from the clues and speculation earlier on to all the craziness toward the end. Reading through this thread really added some sense of normalcy during these times. Thanks everyone for your contributions to the speculation. Looking forward to next year and hoping it brings better times and an amazing event!

Suggestion to the mods - since you changed the name of the thread to add (2019-2020) you might as well add R.I.P. at the end to give it the proper sendoff!

Simpsons Bye Everybody.gif

Thanks everyone for the hours of reading and entertainment.
Sure is going to feel strange tomorrow to get up and not check this thread for new posts.

The thread is now officially locked. You can continue the HHN talk in the Wish List thread, or in any of the other appropriate threads in the Forums, such as the Icons and Lore Thread. You can also discuss about the idea of an alternate Universal Fall Event for 2020.

As far as 2021 goes, we're going to have 2 separate threads - HHN Spec & Rumors and HHN News & Info.

There will be no new Spec thread until January-ish. We expect there to be some news, most likely dates, announced before then, which will be posted in the News thread - which will only be regulated to news & info, no spec. Hopefully, by the time we open the threads, all this COVID mess is over and we'll be moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.