The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotta ask, this isn't a possibility or anything of that sort but with the discussion for Doctor Who being brought up in years past (or even now) I wonder what the Orlando clientele think of a Twin Peaks house? It's a huuuuge want over in the Hollywood thread spanning the 3 seasons/ movie and wonder if this group feels the same.

I asked Murdy about it in a Q&A a while back to which he said he considered it but then figured it wasn't really "horror" (really?). Wonder if the residents here believe likewise or otherwise.

Juuuuuuuust youuuuuuuuu

Reactions: ssirin88
So I know the rights to F13 are crazy right now but if there actually is some sort of deal with WB what’s the chances of our “classic” house being Friday the 13th since it turns 40 this year?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Okay.... here's stuff that came up from me searching for this image:
So this pie was used as a random imagine in an article about a Governor Newsom.
Fun fact about the name Newsom: There are multiple people with the name Newsom in horror!
Joanna Newsom. She is an artist who had her song feature in the movie The Strangers.
Ted Newsom wrote a movie called the Naked Monster. He also directed something called the Hammer Heritage of Horror.

Reactions: londonwerecat
that pie certainly looks...meaty. and what’s more americana than a family owned business serving up goods for the local community?

Too obvious, sadly.

At least the actor is still with the company, unlike a certain other Carey-based Disaster queue comedy house star.

Would be good for Thanksgiving or Christmas theme. “Meaty Christmas!”

@HHNFAN123: It’s like six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Searching by image indicates that the image came from a page for King Arthur's Flour. I have no clue how many twists to take for this, but for now I'll plant my flag and say it's a King Arthur house.
King Arthur? There’s a King Arthur in Army Of Darkness. Also pie and sugar = “gimme some sugar baby” but then again, I remember someone saying Army Of Darkness is VERY unlikely. Just gonna put my guess here.

I've gotta ask, this isn't a possibility or anything of that sort but with the discussion for Doctor Who being brought up in years past (or even now) I wonder what the Orlando clientele think of a Twin Peaks house? It's a huuuuge want over in the Hollywood thread spanning the 3 seasons/ movie and wonder if this group feels the same.

I asked Murdy about it in a Q&A a while back to which he said he considered it but then figured it wasn't really "horror" (really?). Wonder if the residents here believe likewise or otherwise.

Twin Peaks is #1, 2, and 3 on my wishlist, but know it will never happen.

Probably for the best, since if it ever happened, I'd have to move to Orlando for a month or two, so I could go through it every night.

Alright. I've been watching this thread for a bit, and i'm finally deciding to throw my hat into the speculation ring.
As established, by reverse image searching the pie you are sent to the King Arthur Flour website. This specific Pie takes a total 2 Hours and 15 Minutes to bake. I went through IMDb and saw that IT (2017) has a run time of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Alternatively, American Pie is a film that starred some actors that would later be in some different horror movies:
Thomas Ian Nicholas - Halloween: Resurrection
Shannon Elizabeth - Scary Movie
Scary Movie is probably not going to happen, but Halloween: Resurrection seems a lot more Plausible.
These are probably too obvious to be the answers, but who knows.

Throwing it out there.... haloween/horror ish films/television shows that actors from American pie starred in:
Shannon Elizabeth- Scary Movie, thirteen ghosts
Alyson Hannigan- Buffy the vampire slayer (which could be linked to a Dracula house I guess)
Sean Williams- final destination
Tara Reid- sharknado

horror movies released same month as American pie- Blair Witch Project, The Haunting

just realized post above me did same! Great minds think alike

Reactions: Kadath and AChungy
I'll take a stab at this pie.
There is a cursed pie in the movie Thinner.
The book was written by Stephen King.
There has been speculation about IT.
The director of Thinner is Tom Holland.He has directed many horror movies such as Fright nights and Child's Play. My guess is Chucky will have a house.
p.s. if u google scary pies there is an awesome pie with Jason's hockey mask. I want to make this for a party.

Honestly 13 Ghosts wouldn’t be too shocking after the Easter egg last year. Hopefully it be Thir13een Ghosts though since that version has some awesome monster designs.

Better question would be is this clue shared?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.