The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in the news the land was being sold where America's first serial killer family resided in 1870s Kansas. They were called The Bloody Benders and a movie came out in 2016 called Bender. I think their story could make a scary house. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
I've been wondering if HHN will take a break from zombies? When was the last year where there wasnt a house or scarezone with walkers?

Assuming Universal signed an initial three-year deal with Netflix, a “Story So Far” house with all three seasons isn’t a stretch. That’s assuming it was a three-year contract. They could also agree to a “pause” in the contract. We don’t know that for sure. They could have negotiated individual years, which allows them to skip a year with no difficulties. Even if there was a three year contract, Netflix could pull the contract with the argument either “season 2” house did not properly portray the property as stipulated.

*Hollywood's Season 2 house did not properly portray the property as stipulated.* Even though Orlando's house didn't rack up high GSATs, the house was still entertaining for fans of the show and was, again, a huge draw for the event. It's hard to imagine that Netflix's issue with the event would lie with Orlando and not Hollywood.

Reactions: Kadath
I still wonder how Murdy could get away with the Stranger Things maze last year. It was simply the worst house I ever walked through and I've been to Haunt Events in Europe and the US. I came out in shock. Only 3 or 4 Scare Actor in Season 2 and a giant toilet paper Monster. Really they did a solid job with the mazes last year in Hollywood but oh Boy you could see the dissapointment in peoples eyes when they walked out of Stranger Things in Hollywood

Last edited:
I remember being in line for that house and a lot of people had told me not to waste my time going into the house, it was very bittersweet with the many people that went in with me, not a lot of scares just a lot of peoples' faces just a bit confused and with that look like "really?" I think a lot of people really anticipated so much for the house to be good and on the same level as Orlando's was but Orlando despite it not being very stellar at points, it sorta was a bit better than Hollywood's. Stranger Thing's house seems very incomplete and basically could be put next to AHS as the next maze that Murdy didn't really complete as a whole as we sorta just surpassed through enough material for our houses.

Last edited:
I remember being in line for that house and a lot of people had told me not to waste my time going into the house, it was very bittersweet with the many people that went in with me, not a lot of scares just a lot of peoples' faces just a bit confused and with that look like "really?" I think a lot of people really anticipated so much for the house to be good and on the same level as Orlando's was but Orlando despite it not being very stellar at points, it sorta was a bit better than Hollywood's. Stranger Thing's house seems very incomplete and basically could be put next to AHS as the next maze that Murdy didn't really complete as a whole as we sorta just surpassed through enough material for our houses.
Yeah it definitly felt unfinished. And when I came out I wanted to tell people in line it was not worth it but I felt that was such a mean thing because they waited so long for that maze

*Hollywood's Season 2 house did not properly portray the property as stipulated.* Even though Orlando's house didn't rack up high GSATs, the house was still entertaining for fans of the show and was, again, a huge draw for the event. It's hard to imagine that Netflix's issue with the event would lie with Orlando and not Hollywood.

Netflix would have to approve Hollywood too though.

Yeah as much as I loved KKFOS, I loved our Klownzilla scare because it was more true to the movie, Hollywood’s was just a series of black walls and just the head of Klownzilla, which was cool but couldn’t compete with our scare of Klownzilla above you and trying to chop on you.

Last edited:
His success is directly related to being Stephen King’s son—not talent. His dialogue is, legitimately, some of the worst I’ve ever read. His success is an indictment against the publishing/media industry.

I like him but all of the adaptations of his material have been dissapointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.