The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably stupid but along that clue set would they ever do a Jonah and the Whale or Pinocchio house. I feel like having a haunted house inside a whale isn't that crazy... Dark walk through attraction at my local park you enter through a whale's mouth (Kennywood)... Could reuse some stuff from Depths of Fear. (lol)

So.. I'm trying to understand.

Are people saying a house in the AREA of La Bamba? Like a sprung tent? Or actually INSIDE La Bamba?

You’re overthinking again.

You identified three movies.

You guessed two of them were possible, but they’re wrong.

You get a third guess.

So, I’m probably on the wrong track with the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927...

Was looking for that date/location connection

I'm probably wrong but piggybacking off of @JJ591 ,

James Whale directed One More River in 1934. Old Man River-One More River feels close for a connection.

What does it mean? I have no idea.
Well the film did star the guy who played as Doctor Frankenstein in both Frankenstein and Bride.
EDIT: Well.... there it is.

Reactions: MrBlonde
And you found that without any real help. You're getting better.

I was struggling with the Old Man River to Ol' Man River a little because of your John Wilkes isn't John Wilkes Booth - seemed to be the same thought line. But it seemed like an "interesting connection" as you hinted, so I went with it. Glad it was the right path.

Now that the answer is revealed, can I ask that (if the rumor happens to be true, which we know is far from guaranteed) if you think it would be strictly a Bride of Frankenstein house? Or would it be something along the lines of Bride of Frankenstein VERSUS another monster type deal? If you can't reveal, no problem. Just curious.

I was struggling with the Old Man River to Ol' Man River a little because of your John Wilkes isn't John Wilkes Booth - seemed to be the same thought line. But it seemed like an "interesting connection" as you hinted, so I went with it. Glad it was the right path.

Now that the answer is revealed, can I ask that (if the rumor happens to be true, which we know is far from guaranteed) if you think it would be strictly a Bride of Frankenstein house? Or would it be something along the lines of Bride of Frankenstein VERSUS another monster type deal? If you can't reveal, no problem. Just curious.

No inside info but probably a spin on the movie like what Hollywood did with FmtW.

It was presented to me as "UCM: The Bride," but I think it could turn be "The BrideS" and feature Bride of Frankenstein versus Dracula's Brides.

Since we got one solved, here's another updated clues spreadsheet. And the short version that I'm always gonna post to accompany the list:

SOLVED:
Clue 1 - Conjuring Universe House
Clue 2 - Dr. Who House rumor
Clue 5 - Billie Eilish (Lagoon Show in Orlando / House in Hollywood)
Clue 8 - 11th House in Café La Bamba
Clue 9 - Bride of Frankenstein House

UNSOLVED:
Clue 3 - Dinah Hayley painting clue - possibly Jack Icon Marketing (mystiquephreeq pg 135) but unconfirmed
Clue 4 - Sane Abandoned Firetruck clue
Clue 6 - NF Keys clue - possibly Beetlejuice ScareZone (johnathanm pg 115) but unconfirmed
Clue 7 - ASA E6-8 Flight Computer clue

We know that at least 1 of the 4 remaining "unsolved" clues have technically been solved, but @Legacy hasn't confirmed the answer as of yet.

Legacy Clues 2-20b.png

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Status
Not open for further replies.