The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Legacy - do you have any interest in confirming OR denying the answers that SEEM to be potentially solved? Or are we still in a wait and see on these? Thanks - I happen to have the weekend off, so if there are any clues you're looking to throw out there that'd be cool too. Thanks!

UNSOLVED:
Clue 3 - Dinah Hayley painting clue
- possibly Jack Icon Marketing (mystiquephreeq pg 135)
* M for marketing. Jumping off from the club idea:
* John Wilkes was an Odd Fellow!!!
* Jack is the Answer.

Clue 6 - NF Keys clue - possibly Beetlejuice ScareZone (johnathanm pg 115)
* When searching “Washington DC horror” with a specific time filter for 10/14/2018-10/16/2018, this is what I found of note.
* Looks like previews of the Beetlejuice Musical that opened in March 2019 began in DC the night of 10/14/2018.

Clue 7 - ASA E6-8 Flight Computer clue - possibly LegendaryTruth house (mystiquephreeq pg 144)
* Lt. Philip Dalton attended Princeton. Princeton, NJ and Sourland Mountain plays a huge role in the LT mythos. It’s where the mansion is located.
* Computer = Dalton = Princeton = LegendaryTruth
Those are all correct.

Now, no one ask for more clues. I just started a new job and don’t want to think that hard.

Those are all correct.

Now, no one ask for more clues. I just started a new job and don’t want to think that hard.

Congrats and thanks.

So, of all the clues confirmed as rumors so far, which does everyone hope most comes true? I would probably have to say Conjuring (if only to kill the family friendly talk) and Bride (would be good to see a fresh take on the Monsters for the 30th).

Last edited:
Congrats and thanks.

So, of all the clues confirmed as rumors so far, which does everyone hope most comes true? I would probably have to say Conjuring (if only to kill the family friendly talk) and Bride (would good to see a fresh take on the Monsters for the 30th).

I would literally kill for The Conjuring to come. Easily the biggest IP on my bucket list to see come to HHN aside from Scream and Suspiria. UCM: Brides sounds awesome too

Dr. Who, which I thought was stupid at first, could actually be kinda fun. Still don’t think it’s happening though

I would literally kill for The Conjuring to come. Easily the biggest IP on my bucket list to see come to HHN aside from Scream and Suspiria. UCM: Brides sounds awesome too

Dr. Who, which I thought was stupid at first, could actually be kinda fun. Still don’t think it’s happening though

Comes back to the big dilemma of the event: scary vs. fresh/new.

yooo Suspiria would be awesome.

Congrats and thanks.

So, of all the clues confirmed as rumors so far, which does everyone hope most comes true? I would probably have to say Conjuring (if only to kill the family friendly talk) and Bride (would good to see a fresh take on the Monsters for the 30th).

honestly I’m hoping for brides or more monsters. I like the conjuring movies and I would love to see those. I think I’m more excited for the originals tho.

I think I’m more excited for the originals tho.

This is pretty much me every time. Getting scared by that guy from that movie or seeing that scene re-enacted is almost never as satisfying to me as walking into a setting where I don't know what to expect.

Of the rumors listed, an original take/story structured around UCM is tops for me with Legendary Truth being second.

This is pretty much me every time. Getting scared by that guy from that movie or seeing that scene re-enacted is almost never as satisfying to me as walking into a setting where I don't know what to expect.

Of the rumors listed, an original take/story structured around UCM is tops for me with Legendary Truth being second.

I know this EXTREMELY wishful thinking on my part, but I'll just leave this here:

"A research team (probably the catalyst for Legendary Truth) was investigating the other side of a pathway known as Maldaken Pass. According to a notebook written by one of the researchers, it was theorized that the "other side" led to the epicenter of terror, where the most basic and primeval elements of human fears coincided.

The research team grabbed the necessary tools and headed off to a mountain in the North Hollow which they dubbed "C.B.T." All that was left was audio messages."

Those are all correct.

Thanks and congrats on the new job!

So, of all the clues confirmed as rumors so far, which does everyone hope most comes true? I would probably have to say Conjuring (if only to kill the family friendly talk) and Bride (would be good to see a fresh take on the Monsters for the 30th).
Conjuring for sure just because of all the fantastic creature/monster and set options. Valak, Bathsheba, Crooked Man, Annabelle, The Ferryman, Bill Wilkins, The Black Demon - pretty big set of great possibilities.

My #2 would probably be Cafe La Bamba/11th house. I mean, an extra house means another set of potentially great scares. Plus, that could spread the crowd a little.

Thanks and congrats on the new job!

Conjuring for sure just because of all the fantastic creature/monster and set options. Valak, Bathsheba, Crooked Man, Annabelle, The Ferryman, Bill Wilkins, The Black Demon - pretty big set of great possibilities.

My #2 would probably be Cafe La Bamba/11th house. I mean, an extra house means another set of potentially great scares. Plus, that could spread the crowd a little.

While I'm strongly against the idea of 11 houses, I also like the CLB location idea. Might force them to get creative with it.

You guys do know they also had fit houses in Nazarman too right? Those houses weren't too big or too small, It could be possible, even though they don't use Nazarman, I wouldn't doubt them finding a way in fitting a house in Cafe La Bamba, it could work out, but I'm sure that would fit an original house, if anything also, I wish they could just turn off the Fast & The Furious ride and just use the building for a house because the ride is dead during HHN, I'm not sure in the daytime but I mean they could still find a way to use that space again in some capacity at least, they could try to do it for future use and no, Cold Blind Terror, eh, I don't see them ever touching that house again, the concept I could see them reusing but that house was ehhh I heard, a little rehash of the Disorientorium from the previous year and that house seemed questionable as well.

Last edited:
Café La Bamba will be fine. Will likely be a shorter house with smaller set pieces but they’ll make it work. I still can’t believe they fit houses in the Jaws Queue so I’m sure this’ll be manageable.

Also I’ll bet money now the CLB house will be an original.

So for this rumored Cafe La Bamba house... is it possible that its not a house? Maybe an anniversary museum or even a meet and greet? I just don't see how they can fit a house in there logistically.
Is it possible? Sure. But the rumor is “Cafe La Bamba is the location for an 11th house.”

But remember. These are rumors. It’s entirely possible ALL of these are wrong.

EDIT: Attached updated list with Sane Abandoned Clue confirmed

SOLVED:
Clue 1 - Conjuring Universe HOUSE
Clue 2 - Dr. Who HOUSE rumor
Clue 3 - Jack Icon MARKETING
Clue 4 - Child's Play / Chucky HOUSE
Clue 5 - Billie Eilish (Lagoon SHOW in Orlando / HOUSE in Hollywood)
Clue 6 - Beetlejuice SCAREZONE
Clue 7 - Legendary Truth HOUSE
Clue 8 - 11th HOUSE in Café La Bamba LOCATION
Clue 9 - Bride of Frankenstein HOUSE

UNSOLVED:
None

Legacy Clues 2-22.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CoopF22
Annnddd - I THINK I might have just come across the answer to the Sane Abandoned clue.

My answer is the same as DannyPowers' answer (from page 73), but a completely different direction getting there (my dots just lead to this answer).

* Clue is for Sane Abandoned, who hails from Chicago
* Shortcut is Festival
* When I googled Sane Abandoned+Festival+Chicago, the first entry is a concert they played at Lincoln Park Zoo on 6/21/19 (https://do312.com/events/2019/6/21/the-sane-abandoned-at-the-zoo).
* Looking up movies released on that specific date: Child's Play was released on 6/21/19.

So I am guessing Child's Play/Chucky for the Sane Abandoned clue.

Annnddd - I THINK I might have just come across the answer to the Sane Abandoned clue.

My answer is the same as DannyPowers' answer (from page 73), but a completely different direction getting there (my dots just lead to this answer).

* Clue is for Sane Abandoned, who hails from Chicago
* Shortcut is Festival
* When I googled Sane Abandoned+Festival+Chicago, the first entry is a concert they played at Lincoln Park Zoo on 6/21/19 (https://do312.com/events/2019/6/21/the-sane-abandoned-at-the-zoo).
* Looking up movies released on that specific date: Child's Play was released on 6/21/19.

So I am guessing Child's Play/Chucky for the Sane Abandoned clue.
Nailed it.

Ok if they do end up putting a Scarecrow sequel in a tent (should it happen), THIS would be a great opportunity for an open floor plan. I'm imagining an abandoned toy store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.