The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 190 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm assuming it will be the same basically queue line for 23 as it was for 22 (through the grass and up the slight incline), but we'll just go right instead of left once we get to the top?
I’m curious if they put two houses in 23 if both queues will be on the grass

I’m curious if they put two houses in 23 if both queues will be on the grass

I would guess so - unless they use Fallon as the 2nd queue for 23B...but they used that for 24A last year (Yeti I think), so they'll probably just run both through the grass in some capacity (unless they try to run it to the left of the grass near Rocket.

I'm sure it won't be any different than how it was before.
Well, before with 22, it was just one house. If spec is right and 23 has 2 houses, they'll have to do something a little different.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Edit because my comment got all screwed up:
Ok folks, I think I MIGHT have figured it out (and I rarely "call my shot" - last time I did was when I nailed the Sane Abandoned clue). So, HERE WE GO:

* Far Side Clue = Push
* Push is a famous Matchbox 20 song
* Rob Thomas is the Lead Singer of Matchbox 20
* A different Rob Thomas is the writer of iZombie
* iZombie leads to the name Rob Zombie
* Rob Zombie wrote and directed Halloween remake (2007)
* The original Halloween (1978) was written and directed by John Carpenter
* John Carpenter directed THE THING
* Final answer = THE THING

Ok, I’m going to run with this up until Rob Zombie’s Halloween remake:

* Far Side Clue = Push
* Push is a famous Matchbox 20 song
* Rob Thomas is the Lead Singer of Matchbox 20
* A different Rob Thomas is the writer of iZombie
* iZombie leads to the name Rob Zombie
* Rob Zombie wrote and directed Halloween remake (2007)
* Dr. Loomis is a main Halloween character
* Billy Loomis (shares last name) is one of the original killers in SCREAM[/QUOTE]

Reactions: JJ591
Ideally, the Sabrina connection would link to SCREAM somehow.

iZombie
CW
Sabrina
Melissa Joan Hart
Auditioned for the role of Sidney Prescott in SCREAM

but I think that's too many steps when Legacy mentioned being maybe 2/3 away after iZombie.

Also, going the route of The Thing,
Sabrina isn’t CW. Riverdale is CW and in same universe as Sabrina.

I would guess so - unless they use Fallon as the 2nd queue for 23B...but they used that for 24A last year (Yeti I think), so they'll probably just run both through the grass in some capacity (unless they try to run it to the left of the grass near Rocket.

Well, before with 22, it was just one house. If spec is right and 23 has 2 houses, they'll have to do something a little different.

Yeah, sorry went over my head there, I think they will use the whole soundstage for two houses, it's hard to see in the picture overhead where they would be able to put in the entrances though, trying to figure it out.

Also 5 permits came out so far, SS 24, maybe or maybe not be used this year, if so, could draw us closer and closer to getting to 11 houses but only spec for now.

Last edited:

I’m wondering if they’ll go the HHN18 route and use another soundstage for the line. 22 & 20 were used in 18 for houses. A queue (maybe 2) was placed inside 23(?). The one I remember for sure was Creatures queued through an SS. We did the Time Warp while waiting in line.

I’m wondering if they’ll go the HHN18 route and use another soundstage for the line. 22 & 20 were used in 18 for houses. A queue (maybe 2) was placed inside 23(?). The one I remember for sure was Creatures queued through an SS. We did the Time Warp while waiting in line.

That would certainly make the September visits MUCH more comfortable for sure. Those parade warehouse lines as well as 22 get awfully hot at times. Would be nice to have some cover for a couple of the queues.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Did Interstellar Terror's queue also go through the sound stage? It's 12 years ago (!), but that's what I recall.

Reactions: Morbid Corvid
No. “Owns” as in, has primary control over.

Different departments control different buildings. Entertainment no longer has control of SS22.
I know what you meant, was just being stupid. But know somebody working for OWN and planning to work at UO during HHN hours in a soundstage, for one of their TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.