The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that image as pointed out earlier is from a clip show. Post talks about seeing inside characters dreams so here it goes.

perry dream
Inception
Christopher Nolan
Batman Begins
Scarecrow
Scarecrow sequel.

I have a totally bonkers theory on this clue.. The episode was a clip show of past, existing episodes.. but that giant Perry clip was a new, random clip thrown in.. an ORIGINAL among established scenes.. Could this clue be hinting at an original/IP hybrid or better yet.. Orlando and Hollywood collaborating on an original for the first time?

I have a totally bonkers theory on this clue.. The episode was a clip show of past, existing episodes.. but that giant Perry clip was a new, random clip thrown in.. an ORIGINAL among established scenes.. Could this clue be hinting at an original/IP hybrid or better yet.. Orlando and Hollywood collaborating on an original for the first time?
I think Hollywood would want to stick to their own original maze, Orlando and Hollywood both have different ways on how they want their houses and mazes to go, IPs are the same way too, so I can’t see them teaming up to make an original house together.

I will say, this was my prediction back on Feb 23 when we were discussing what would be the first house announced: Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation Thread

Anyway, here is the updated list (added in my first 4 guesses already). I gave a *** to people who "nailed it" on the exact breakdown. I also gave @Taylor13 an assist for the last clue because it was so difficult. I don't want to get into a thing where everyone gets an assist for getting a portion of the clue - this was a one-off as we were absolutely stuck for days and had made zero progress on it. So, here's the list.

View attachment 11819

I noticed that the only answer that has "RUMOR" next to it is the Doctor Who house. Does this mean that the Dr. Who house was debunked/it is just a rumor and not fact? Which of these are more likely confirmed than others?

Reactions: londonwerecat
I thought the initial speculation was 4-5 IP houses tops this year? Hill House, Conjuring, Chucky, Beetlejuice, Creepshow, and Bride of Frankenstein amount to 6 as of right now. Has that initial thought changed?

I thought the initial speculation was 4-5 IP houses tops this year? Hill House, Conjuring, Chucky, Beetlejuice, Creepshow, and Bride of Frankenstein amount to 6 as of right now. Has that initial thought changed?

Remember, he's doing clues for all rumors that he hears, not necessarily what he's able to nail down 100%. Just because it's on the list, doesn't mean it's coming. Also, Beetlejuice is rumored to be a zone, and the IP count was for houses.

God, I hope this clue has to do with Olmec and Legends of the Hidden Temple. (Voiced by the same actor)

Legends of the Hidden Temple sounds verily similar to Tomb of the Ancients.

There are many cities called Perry but since I'm feeling sick I'm too lazy to research them. I did find that Mathew Perry was a guest voice in the 2001 Tree house of Horrors. In the 3rd segment of the show they lampoon the Harry Potter franchise.
Could we be get THOH house or something going on by Gringotts?

Reactions: londonwerecat
I can’t wait to see Black Mirror as a house after Hill House gets the ST treatment
I love hill house so much but man I’m kinda dissapointed Sabrina doesn’t get a chance to shine. When you actually watch it there’s so much I would love to experience in a house. But man would I also love to see black mirror!

Okay, I’m going to take a crack at this:
- Phineas and Ferb
- Perry The Platypus
- Terrifying Tri-State of Terror
- told in parts like Tales of the Crypt
- References many horror movies like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Night of the Living Dead, Poltergeist and Gremlins.
- There’s also nods to The Exorcist, Frankenstein, Child’s Play, and Aliens.

And then I have, Tri-State Area:
- Connecticut: The Conjuring (already confirmed)
- New York: many movies
- New Jersey: Friday the 13th

And that’s all I got...

Perry the Platypus
Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker
Born in Bloomington, Indiana
#1 Movie filmed there was Breaking Away
Starring Dennis Christopher
Who played Eddie in the original It

Breaking Away also stars Jackie Earle Haley (Nightmare on Elm Street)
and PJ Soles (Halloween)

Status
Not open for further replies.