Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if is in fact a house more then likely it will go in MIB and the music videos have some decent creepy imagery plus I’m sure they will be able to take creative freedom in the house so it could definitely work. Worst case scenario the house can suck and all the fans will be in line for it still while some classics like gremlins will have shorter waits!

if Creepshow is not a house this year do y’all think it would work as a scarezone?

i dont even think a Billie Ellish house would suck, it could be like alice in wonderland, or something like that, i just cannot imagine her music playing at the queue lol.
they should even make her house 3D

Any update on casting? This year was suppose to start earlier but with the pandemic going on anyone have an idea on how long will it be pushed back? Been checking on the audition website but nothing has been posted.. Glad to hear horror nights is till moving full steam ahead :chainsaw:

Any update on casting? This year was suppose to start earlier but with the pandemic going on anyone have an idea on how long will it be pushed back? Been checking on the audition website but nothing has been posted.. Glad to hear horror nights is till moving full steam ahead :chainsaw:
They’ll start casting, and announce auditions, as part of the reopening process.

i dont even think a Billie Ellish house would suck, it could be like alice in wonderland, or something like that, i just cannot imagine her music playing at the queue lol.
they should even make her house 3D
I think a house could be really cool! Love the asylum themes her videos have and if they theme the house off lyrics you have ‘Bad Girls go to Hell’ and I feel like there’s just a lot of content for a house! Her concerts also have giant spider projections which could make for a interesting room!

Auditions were going to be in April this year, yes. However, not that long ago, they waited until mid-June to start casting (for TMs, July for general auditions). They can push auditions back no problem.

Seeing as they normally have more people apply than they can accept just to audition, there also wont be a shortage of people. They can easily put an audition up for a month later and get hundreds of applications. I'd say not to worry for the time being.

I know it will never happen but if a parade was to come back, please oh please oh please make it the black parade (my chemical romance). So much horror imagery with a fun song for everyone to sing along with! Mix it with día de muertos and think you’re into a winner.
The song is owned by Warner Music Group- so I honestly doubt it :C Less about the parade returning and more about rights.

Seeing as they normally have more people apply than they can accept just to audition, there also wont be a shortage of people. They can easily put an audition up for a month later and get hundreds of applications. I'd say not to worry for the time being.

who knows what could happen, the thing is, the corona virus could have a much stronger, more dangerous second wave if it mutates.
so who knows if there will be a problem in october or not, im sure hundreds of people will apply, but who knows how many actors end up quitting or not,

Last edited:
Some guesses for the car clue:

Hyundai Equus
Equus
Peter Firth was the lead in the 1977 film
Brother is Colin Firth
Colin Firth is the lead in Kingsman
Sofia Boutella plays Gazelle in Kingsman
She also plays Ahmanet in The Mummy (2017)
so my guess is not the movie itself but a Mummy or tomb like original

Second Guess:

Hyundai Equus
Equus
Peter Firth
lead in "Spooks"
Matthew Macfayden is also in "Spooks"
Matthew Macfayden is the lead in the show "Ripper Street"
about Jack the Ripper

Some guesses for the car clue:

Hyundai Equus
Equus
Peter Firth was the lead in the 1977 film
Brother is Colin Firth
Colin Firth is the lead in Kingsman
Sofia Boutella plays Gazelle in Kingsman
She also plays Ahmanet in The Mummy (2017)
so my guess is not the movie itself but a Mummy or tomb like original

Second Guess:

Hyundai Equus
Equus
Peter Firth
lead in "Spooks"
Matthew Macfayden is also in "Spooks"
Matthew Macfayden is the lead in the show "Ripper Street"
about Jack the Ripper
Colin Firth and Matthew Macfayden both have played Mr. Darcy in Pride &Prejudice. Going with Pride & Prejudice& Zombies :)

A few years ago, I sketched out a whole book-themed event that included Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. I’d love to see a Victorian estate sort of house.

That was a great event you laid out. The "Paradise Lost" zone you came up with was the first thing The Fallen made me think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.